tuscl

Sucking tits?

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:35 PM
Is sucking tits an extra In a topless full contact lap dances club?? Did any bouncer yell at you if you r sucking dancers tits during lap dance?

23 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Pro tip #77 Right before ejaculation if you squeeze the lower end of your shaft you can stop the Cummings
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    No and no and that kinda hurts juice.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Juice, Your answer is no where related to the post
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Mrrock, ten fifteen years back sucking tits was rarity in clubs,But now many dancers allow it.Why?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've have one buddy that always sends me a PM with details after each visit. He keeps telling me that that he fingers several girls while stage tipping them and then asks me if we are allowed to do that. :)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Sucking tits should be the norm. Dancers are always shoving their tits in our faces. Of course make sure it's ok before you start sucking.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I guess you could call it an extra. I usually try to suck them if I'm feeling a good vibe with the dancer or if she is positioning her nipple right at my mouth as opposed to my face between her breasts. Haven't had an issue yet, but I can believe there have been times where the dancer didn't want me sucking her tits and just changed how she was dancing or told me no.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    As far as a bouncer is concerned I try to be discreet about it. I don't just latch on for the entire dance.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    I would say its extra, depending on your area. I personally don't like to as Ive had dancers push their tits into my face and have them smell like spit... not mine. I kinda turn my head unless i know I'm first in line.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    In general, I'd say no... but StPaul has a good point: mileage is heavily influenced by location
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Agree with stPaul in that id rather not suck tits unless she just started and I know I'm first.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If the club does not allow that kinda stuff then likely a bouncer will interfere - if the club allows it then IME bouncers don't intervene and is then on a per dancer basis; some dancers allow it some don't - if her tits are close enough I'll try to suck them and she'll either let me or pull away - if her tits are a bit far from my mouth then I ask if I can suck them - IMO they are not extras although some dancers will say you can suck them for an extra tip and then it's up to you if you want to suck and tip or not tip and not suck - I once had an AA dancer at HT's in Detroit that had natural DDs that I wanted to suck - floor-dances were $10 but she said if I sucked they would be $20 - I passed and did not suck.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    In a "topless full contact lap dances club" I would say no, it isn't an extra. If that topless club was low/no contact then yeah, it would be an extra.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I don't think it would be an extra in a full contact LD club. But - I think in a club with a nosy bouncer - it might get you a warning.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I once asked a dancer before we went to VIP if I could lick her nips. She was as close to a 10 as I've ever seen in a Detroit club. She told me "no." I just about fell off my bar stool. (Remember, I'm talking about Detroit clubs here. lol.) We didn't end up going to VIP....
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^where else besides Detroit do you expect to suck a 10s tits?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Since when does "extras" mean anything other than direct stimulation of the penis resulting in ejaculation? Handjob, blowjob, intercourse, anal intercourse, anal, etc. In deference to lopaw, we'll add any direct vaginal or clitoral stimulation of the customer by the dancer. In SW land, titty sucking is an extra. In tuscl land, it's either par for the course (at a high touch club) or high mileage (at a low/no touch club).
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I can only speak to Vegas... but I feel like it's at least 50% that are ok with it... maybe a bit more? is that anyone else's experience with Vegas?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Is this thread about sucking dick ?
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    No if she puts them in my face I'm gonna suck on them until she says no more and then I end the dance. I suck on tits right out in the open in common lap dance rooms I sure as hell am gonna suck em in a private dance or I dont get no dances no more if I can't suck the tits !
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "I dont get no dances no more if I can't suck the tits !" Right on, bro!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Sucking on titties is the equivalent of kissing another PL. I don't do it in the club.
  • SoCalResident
    6 months ago
    Really love sucking on boobs. In fact, that is the exclusive reason of why I go to the clubs in the first place. Even if I manage to get a HJ, I still expect to suck on her nipples beforehand. To that end, I’ve always asked ahead of time to make sure she will be providing me with that perk. In one instance I got a girl who was lactating. For me, that was extra special. She went out of her way to squirt some into my mouth as well as encourage me to suck it directly from her nipples. One girl at a local club (back around 2000) told me her prices up front. “Twenty dollars topless, forty dollars fully nude, AND you can suck my tits.” She also talked me into an HJ for another extra amount I can’t remember. Over the years I also made use of another regular girl at a different club who I would see almost every time I visited. Although she considered tit sucking a bit cringey for men to do that to her, she was OK with it every time I showed up. And she apologized she did not have any breast milk to give me. Well, you can’t have everything. Should also mention that twenty years ago or so, early in my days when I went to strip clubs, it was rather difficult to find any girls willing to let me suck their tits. As the years went on, it started to get easier. Eventually, hardly any girl would say no to the request. I can’t say for sure, but I think the activity should be a regular menu item. Put a sign out front: “Tit sucking available here.” Along with a simple drawing/graphic of the act. A man can dream. I once printed up a few business cards with the simple question printed on it: “May I suck your tits in the VIP room?” I never did try actually using one, though. But it would make it a bit more discreet than asking the question aloud, to be sure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion