tuscl

Advice: which Chicago club is best to introduce a new GF to Lap dances?

Kaffeesatz
Illinois
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:20 AM
I am a strip club aficionado, but not to the degree of many of the denizen's of this list. I have posted a number of reviews for clubs across the country, so I realize the overall limitations of Chicago area clubs. That said, I have need some opinions. I am dating a new woman who lives in another city. (warning: Bragging follows). She is blonde, 34DD perfect fake tits, mid forties, and crazy in bed. I am trying to influence her in the direction of a threesome, with which she has no experience. (/endBrag) I am planning to take her to a strip club this Friday here in Chicago. I have floated the idea of her getting a lap dance and getting felt up by a dancer and it has turned her on, although she has never been to a club before. We are both upscale, white, and reasonably god looking, although I bring down the average of the couple! Here is the question: Which Chicago SC is the best option for a first time female? Other factors: we will be near O'Hare when I meet her at the airport, so clubs in Hammond etc are logistically challenging. I look forward to your input on this important matter!

4 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well at least you won't be near Midway.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Heavenly Bodies is by O'Hare; it's couples friendly and the bi girls aren't shy about introducing themselves, as they see a good payday. It's the luck of the draw though as it is in any club. I would go in the afternoon and then again at night. If you hook up with a good dancer in the afternoon you can usually keep her, while at night there's a lot more dancers working but they'll have their regulars and will hustle a little more. Do NOT go to Blackjacks out in Elgin. Too expensive and way less contact.
  • Kimi
    8 years ago
    I've never been to a club with a girl but I've been going to 390 lately and see some couples come in. I also have to disagree on Blackjacks. Maybe I just got lucky and not all the dancers are thag frisky but the one I saw twice was great.
  • Kaffeesatz
    8 years ago
    Ok, so, I choose Score Chicago for the first time experience for my girlfriend. Thanks for the input, and I wrote a review for those who are interested.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion