tuscl

Falling Down Drunks

I usually go in the daytime for a variety of good reasons, but even the day shift gets its share, I guess. It's about mid afternoon and a guy walking across the floor seems to trip over air and fall flat on his face. No less than five minutes later one at the bar passes out and falls off a barstool. WTF?

13 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Maybe they are midnight shift or weekend shift guys and this is "technically" their Friday night?

On the other hand they could just be drunkards.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    They were still drunk from the night before
  • ime
    8 years ago
    You spend a lot of time watching everyone else at the club, just watch the girls. You don't need to start a thread about everything.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    When you grow up and are used to clubs. things like this won't matter
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Where the heck do you club?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Did they get band?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you found Johnny Manziel.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ are you sure that wasn't danwilliams chasing you?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It happens. It's not good - but there are patrons who are drunks - and at times they get badly intoxicated. It's sad to watch. Those guys are easy marks for unscrupulous strippers - as they could get robbed - or beaten down by a bouncer with roid rage.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Ime- When I'm watching a girl on stage and a drunk falls flat on his face while passing between us, and when a drunk falls off a stool just a few feet away from me, it's hard not to notice. If you don't like my posts, it won't hurt my feelers if you stop reading them.
    Twentyfive- I club wherever my atf works. Thanks to her frequent hiring and firing, I club everywhere, man, I club everywhere...
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I meant state or city
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    chess master - I think they were quietly ushered out back, stripped neked, posed in a 69, cops called and hauled them off.
    twentyfive - I don't disclose for many reasons, among them; SJGay wants to stalk me, shailynn is jealous of my PL prowess and wants to sabatoge my game, an entourage of PLs would want to exploit me for their own entertainment and would eventually make me their king, I respect the privacy of others and wish to maintain my own privacy as well.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^REALLY HAhaha
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion