http://youtu.be/ybHu60Ng6vA
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    1. Lateness
    2. Being too drunk or high to perform
    3. Fighting with other dancers
    4. Leaving early
    5. Insulting customers

It's pretty hard to get fired from a strip club. As independent contractors, the dancers pay the club to perform. Dancers are a source of revenue like the customers, and if you can merely act civilly to customers and other dancers, the club is glad to have you.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Stealing from customers, co workers and the club.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I've only known dancers to get fired for 4 reasons, fighting with management, possessing illegal drugs on the premises, stealing from other dancers and getting caught with alcohol at the one juice bar I visit (probably their most common cause of termination).
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    6. Eating all the Chackin Fangers in the kitchen.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I've noticed attendance as the #1 reason for them being fired. Clubs usually will rehire once or twice though lol.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'm gonna say drugs. But my main club doesn't really have attendance rules.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

At the clubs by me dancers get "fired" all the time, for various reasons already listed above.

However, it seems they just move to another club or get to come back to the club they were "fired" from after a few days. This is especially true if the girl is attractive and is a good hustler. The bar always needs those types of girls and invariably, the manger hires them back.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    The last 2 I can remember (from a dive club) were stealing from a customer and fucking in the not so private VIP.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Warhawks is right, if your hustle and looks are on point, as long as a dancer isn't shooting up herion in the dressing room and not stealing money, most smaller scale clubs will deal with the antics.

Larger clubs in big cities can be more selective.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I only know of a waitress getting fired and she got fired because she gave extras in the VIP.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Lol if it's the next day, no. That's not even a suspension.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm going to say stealing from the club and or customers is the big one

We all know clubs that sell extras

We all know clubs that supply dancers with drugs

Strippers are like poker players self employed and never arrive on time.

Yes their are clubs that in force rules and those club's I'm sure fire because of dancers doing drug's, selling extras and not being punctual...but these are clean clubs running the business not as a front but as a legit legal business.

The unclean clubs exist more as a cover to selling drugs, weapons, sex and so on.

Back to my thesis of y the biggest and solo reason is probably theft
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    to Hot Stuff the question was, Does a bear shit in the woods ?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It wouldn't be fighting with a customer, as in a strip club the customer will always lose.

But fighting with other girls tends to cause guy fights, so they can't tolerate it.

Drugs they can't tolerate, and parking lot extras most places can't allow.

SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    The 'Independent Contractor' thing again. At Hamilton Clubs in suburban Detroit (Bogarts, Henry VIII's, Henry VIII's South, Johns Hot Spot) my understanding is that if girls can't pay the bar, don't bother coming back (well, unless you got the what you owe the bar, DJ's, bouncers etc.) I'm sure its like that at some other clubs as well
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    You're right Mr. Rection. We forgot one. If they can't pay tip out. Then obviously they're in the wrong line of work.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    Most clubs I'm aware of roll the tip out over until the next day. Or at least that's what the strippers told me.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I think Magicrat is correct. I'm sure they get a chance to make it right, but if the club don't get paid they're going to be hitting the bricks. And George, good point. Many clubs have too many 'independent contractors' of lesser quality per shift just for the revenue stream. So if some get weeded out its a win for the club and the customers as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion