tuscl

OKC

Timex345
Illinois
I am watching the playoff game. Every picture they show of the players when they go to commercial
looks like the player is having an ungodly bowel movement.

11 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Sort of the same feeling I get when reading one of your whining posts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't think I've ever heard such a statement from a professional analyst
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    This is true.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Okc going to win btw.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    They're looking at Craig Sager's jacket
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Going for GS but think it's OKC's game to lose - OKC is *both* bigger *and* more athletic - if going up against someone bigger than-you you better be quicker than them, if they're both bigger *and* quicker then you's in trouble - IMO GS's only chance is to shoot insanely i.e. live & die by the 3 - Stepth needs to play like the best player in the league & he's not IMO, he's missed a lot of shots & I think it's b/c his legs are not 100% (or it could be the "ungodly bowel movement").
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    50-45 Anyone's game right now, they're both good teams.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dreymond is not giving GS shit, if he can't contribute offensively then they better put someone else bigger in there b/c GS is getting bitch-slapped on the boards
  • ww
    8 years ago
    @chessmaster...you might have to back to checkers if you have OKC for the win...lol! I like how Kerr is coaching this game...in the 4th, OKC is going to be tired out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    GS is not the kind of team you wanna let get ahead of you to where you have to catch-up !
  • ww
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the challenge, OKC! You had a good run....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion