Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shadow cat has returned.

vincemichaels

Detroit

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Welcome back, my friend. You have been missed.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Welcome back.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Welcome back, Shadow!

S
Supremeruler
•

Welome bake

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Thanks guys. I'ts still going to be awhile until I get back to the clubs.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Welcome back Shadowcat!

SJG

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Did they fix your ejaculation issue ?

I'm just glade to have u bike manga

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

SJGuy, 7038 comments of trolling spam and counting! How many more troll posts before June 2016?

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

Hey cool cat happy to hear you are on the mend!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Shadowcat, how about your arm? I would be concerned that with a piece of bone removed that that could take a long time to mend.

Hope you are okay.

SJG

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@shadowcat: Why wait so long? After all, it's not your jaw that's going to be working hard. :)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

GMD - Not so sure. On dancer asked me before the surgery if it was going to interfere with my pussy eating.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Hahahahaha! Then you just say, "Sorry babe, it'll have to be 68 for now. You blow me, and I'll owe you one."

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

GMD - Not so sure. One dancer asked me prior to the surgery if it as going to affect my pussy eating ability. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement