tuscl

Nina

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Am I the only one who desperately wishes that Nina was an extras girl.

I've got more strippers already than I know what to do with. But the fact that Nina keeps refusing me just makes her that much more desirable.

I sure hope Lone Wolf and Papi are right.

28 comments

• rogertex
    8 years ago
    weren't you guys supposed to have a blunt together
  • K
    8 years ago
    I wish evey woman in the world was an extras girl. Nina is part of that group.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Right
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    i wish Nina was an OTC girl:(
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    JS69 I have the perfect woman for you in mind. She's not easy (maybe a virgin?) but definitely a teenager. She was 16 when I first met her. Blonde, beautiful body, at LEAST c-cups+ (she was 16 so they must have been natural). I believe when I first met her I told her she had some screws loose and that it was past her bed time. Youngin'. She comes from money but her dad recently declared bankruptcy so she's a tad desperate for cash. She may seem stuck up at first, but deep down she is very kind hearted. Her name is Lili.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Rogertex, there's time for he and I to smoke many blunts together. Platonic of course.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    "for he and I"?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah, bankruptcy, desperate for cash, but kind hearted - sure!!!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nina, how nice of you to think of me. Actually I'm up to my neck in sexual opportunities at the moment. I just wanted you because..... well, you're special.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'll agree with you that Nina certainly is desirable.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah I think Nina is being selfish by holding out on us - it's only sex- sex is natural sex is fun, not everybody does it but everybody should
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Well Nina you're missing out. I'm very good at giving oral pleasure. And there's a rumor going around that I pay $1K for a date.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I go by the maxim "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it".

I think Nina is on this site purely for marketing purposes and she is one of those Stripperweb girls at heart. Worse, a double agent.
    Besides, lots of cheap opportunities in Metro Detroit. I should know.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ +1
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Hugh_G._Rection, if I were here purely for marketing purposes I think I would've met at least one of the guys in my inbox who have wanted to see me in my club.

Shailynn you're a hater so shut up.

JS69 I can go to work and make 1k but thanks.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^I enjoy having you on here, but why are you here?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Why not?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good point Nina.

I'll go ahead and say I was one of the people in her inbox that wanted to meet her at her club when I was in Detroit earlier this year.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    One day we will meet. ;)
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Sorry you struck out John , despite being obnoxious and offering $1K.

To ease the rejection and the puplic humiliation , you might want to go to Denny's for the senior discount. You can get pancakes with someone your own age and discuss the good ol times when you could still get an erection.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Or go with the guy who posted about being in his 20's and can't a hard on from naked chicks.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *public, that is.

" I'm very good at giving oral pleasure."
    Repulsive geriatric dude.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Guys have LDKed before, it's not my fault my dances are good.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    On the one hand, I'd hate to go to Detroit and settle for an LDK. On the other hand, the idea of smoking weed and getting a pathetic orgasm from Nina is strangely attractive. Decisions, decisions.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There are dancers that post here at times in b/w boyfriends and once they get a new BF they dump us.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    Such bs.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    Such bs.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I'm just barely hearing about Nina, but now I'm intrigued. Where does one need to fly to for a visit? Or is that against the rules? Sorry, if it is. No offense intended.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion