tuscl

What would your life be like .....

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What would your life be like if you lived across the street from a strip club that consistently had dozens of attractive dancers?

Last night at cheetah Atlanta the guy at the next table and I are both into the same dancer. She ends up doing table dances for both of us and we take turns paying her. After she leaves I talk to the guy for a little bit. Turns out he just moved into a condo that is literally across the street from the club. And he seems to have money - the condos look expensive and he spent a bunch more than me at the club.

If you don't know cheetah it's a high end fully nude club with very attractive dancers. The girls are mostly white but there's some variety. But it's low mileage, no extras, just an eye candy kind of place. However, if you lived in Atlanta and were willing to pay somewhat above market rates, I bet the OTC shopping there could be good.

So this got me wondering what it would be like if I lived across the street from cheetah. It's in midtown Atlanta, so it'd be a nice play to live if you don't mind being in the city.

For me, I would not be able to resist going to da club every 2-3 nights. And I'd go shopping and bring my young girlfriends up to my condo next door. It would be the most fun of my life until I had no money left.

So reluctantly I guess I'm glad that I don't live across the street from a strip club.

The guy I met was pretty new to clubbing. So I gave him some pointers about how to get a stripper OTC. My guess is he's bankrupt in under two years.

30 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah that fucker is gonna be broke soon.

Interesting question and you got me thinking.

Where I live, I simply cannot go to a good club and be home the same day. I put all my focus into Detroit clubs.

To some it may seem I club a lot but I really don't. I only tell of success, I don't tell you of all the nights I stay in my hotel room when traveling, or the nights I go into a strip club, don't see anything I like, turn around and leave.

Let's say I lived somewhere in Detroit, I would immediately double my strip club visits. Would it cost double the money? Probably not, because I would be more conservative when tipping and negotiating. Right now, I know I overpay, JS69 - you have said you do the same thing. If I had the opportunity to be there everyday I certainly would dial it back. So I could see double the club visits costing 25-50% more than what I spend now. I could handle that. Past double what I spend now? That would start to get painful.

BTW I have no idea what I spend a year clubbing, I'm just guessing since I know how many times I average in a year and I know what I usually spend in a successful extras night. If I really broke it down and new the exact yearly expense I'd probably cry.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I would be deep in debt. Although it would be great if such a club served booze, as it would be my neighborhood bar.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I live in the Detroit Metro area, about 10-15 minutes away from the closest (very) low mileage club and 25-30 mins away from the nearest UHM one. They're "far" enough way, I've been able to temper my spending, though I've no doubt gone more often and spent more here than when I lived in another state for a few years.

It has gotten dangerous now that I've found an ATF and am spending at a pace I never have before on her. In a way, I almost wish I lived elsewhere so that going to a club for extras fun would be a novelty rather than the expensive expectation.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, that would be the ideal. Strip club, TJ Hong Kong Bar, or awesome street hooker area. Should be so that the girl does not have to change her clothes or her shoes to get to your bed.

!!!!!!!

Motorhome in strip club parking lot might perhaps be a substitute.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

Good book:
    http://www.amazon.com/Art-Sexual-Ecstasy…
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nothing will ever equal the strip club motor home tour. Never give up that dream SJGuy. But don't take the gay guy.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Thanks, and I consider it to be more than just a dream.

But, I don't know how many strip clubs would actually let me get away with that. The local one's sure would not.

But an apartment next to a strip club or a street hooker zone could also be real.

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    SJG brothers - you guys need to move out of moms basement and check out apartments.com
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I'd be in trouble.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    shailynn,

Don't direct that at me. I'm not the one doing the trolling, and as far as my day to day life I have said all that I intend to.

SJG
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I've wondered this many times. I think I would go more often but spend less. But chances are I'd be broke. Lol

The nice thing for me is my favorite clubs are 40+ minutes away minimum so it's easy to stay home and save the money.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think the OP's idea about being so close to the club, is not just going more often. It's to take strippers to your own bed. Ideally they would not have to change their clothes or their shoes, and there would be no need for the complexity of motor vehicle transportation. So the strip club ambience of the women painted up and dressed to please, continues right into your own bed.

As I can see, this is what is being approximated in TJ's Honk Kong bar with the directly adjacent and on top hotel.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I probably would go about the same - for me my limiting factor is $$$ not SC availability/proximity - I have plenty of SCs close to me and a fair amount of free time - what keeps me from going whenever I want is not having endless funds.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If I won the lottery I'd be in SCs more often than I gas up at gas-stations.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    That's a great dreamy question.
    Along the lines of "what if you were the massage boy on official payroll for the Swedish Women's Bikini Ski Team".

My first instinct is I'd be there everyday.

There is a local club in Austin - Expose that I visit sometimes. I see the same set of dozen guys each visit. The dancers and waitresses have told me many of these customers visit the club everyday - 7 days a week.
    I'm friends with one. He comes after work to chill. Has a few beers, sometimes a burger. Occasionally I have seen him get a few dances and once went to VIP.
    So this club expose is a neighborhood bar and grill for some - with eye candy thrown in.

I don't think I can ever visit a strip club and only eat a burger. Even GOD would frown upon me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Tootsies in the late afternoons after work also has a set of regulars that just come to chill, have a drink, get something to eat, but I rarely seen any of them get a dance even though they seem to know many/most of fhe dancers & many of fhe dancers hang w/ them and talk to them, they sometimes buy fhe dancers drinks & food.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Sounds like fun, but potentially having all the dancers in a club knowing exactly where I live (and within staggering distance...) makes my Spidey sense tingle a bit.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Spidey sense tingling? In the context of this site, that sort of sounds like a good thing...
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I would go broke and probably lose my place right across the street!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I would be broke very quickly and I would have to move back in with my parents!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    At one of the clubs I've gone to, ive seen a guy ride to it from his house on a bike.

Saves him the $7 valet fee. lol.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    If I lived across the street from Cheetah, it would mean that I am that much closer to Follies. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    http://www.roadtrek.com/models/170-versa…

I know that once I did one or two of them, they'd all be jumping in front of each other trying to get their turn.

But how many clubs would let me get away with this?

None of the ones near me, as LE keeps them in a constant state of fear.

SJG

Eric Clapton - Layla
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmlNAKyJ…
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    For the clubs I go to, I don't want to speculate, as I would either live in an industrial park or a farm.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'd either be frustrated or divorced.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't be able to keep mrs sea out of there. Plus, I guarantee should be working in our natural area out front every day at shift change in some barely there bikini.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I would be well satisfaction
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    The club would constantly call to me like a half eaten quart of cookies and cream ice cream in the freezer.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It's not just to be able to visit more often, its to be able to bring the club ambience into your own home. Imagine living just across the street from:

https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Imagine living right across the street from:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdOa4zel…

I think this is what the OP means, as you can always be bringing girls up to your room. That you are a known neighborhood figure only helps make it go nicer.

or this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOLIOLja…

and then
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XARgc5Um…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion