tuscl

Juice vs LDK (the action, not the person)

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
So Juice finally discovered he can go into a club and get his rocks off for a mere $25. No more lugging a bucket of chackin into the club, no more practicing freestyles when someone asks him to get on stage because they think he's Acrion Bronson, no more showing off to strippers by showing them photos of his fridge stocked with Chackin Fangers and Grape Four Loko or telling them he can come to their house and help their kids get past level 7 in Super Mario Brothers.

It's seems like a relatively easy solution to a complex problem - getting your rocks off.

My question to everyone else is, if a LDK accidentally happened to you one night, and you enjoyed it, would you (like Juice) seek it out again? Say over ITC and OTC? I mean, it's faster, cheaper and your dry cleaning bill would be a lot cheaper than a VIP ITC bill.

I'd say no.

6 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Right.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I truly can't imagine it happening, but if it did I would certainly not seek it out again.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Cumming in your pants does have it's pros. For one it's a lot cheaper than paying for sex(which i rarely do anyway). I also assume more strippers are open to it(even if they don't explicitly say it) than strippers that do extras. You can probably get a ldk in any club that's not air dances. I still dont go looking to ldk but if it happens, oh well.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I say YES
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I say yes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion