Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What do you hate to discover during a strip club visit?

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

This one just happened to me.

A dancer I used to enjoy just got her nipples pierced. Gross.

Replies (42)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

This also happens somewhat regularly. An old fav gets fake tits. She's always excited about them and I have to break the news that our love affair is over.

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

I'm an afternoon shift guy, so I hate to discover the shot girl is working and I'm one of the only guys there. She's a nice cute girl, but I can only have someone try to guilt trip me into buying shots so many times before 2pm.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

She has herpes.

S
Supremeruler
•

She fucks John Smith bareback.

S
Supremeruler
•

On a serious note, I don't have faves so I hate getting there to discover there's not one fine pawg.

Profile picture for JohnSmith96
JohnSmith96
•

Whenever I see there aren't any girls with braces or pigtails dancing that night.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

No attractive dancers.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

That I have insufficient funds

S
Supremeruler
•

That they don't have Chackin fangers on the menu.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

A hot dancer with BO

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Along rh48hr's line, a hot stripper with a smelly pussy.

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

Gotta agree with the got implants comment.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Perky b cups destroyed by implants

New gross tattoos.

I love nip piercings.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

No paper towels in the men's room

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Toilet paper stuck to the tip of your dick

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Probably too many things to list but one that quickly occurs to me is SPS AKA smelly pussy syndrome which combined with overall bad personal hygiene is unfortunately very common in the Cleveland Akron area.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

The club bought cheap toilet paper and all the girls have dingle berries....

Profile picture for maho
maho
•

Easily.....finding out the stripper I'm talking to that is totally hot doesn't do extras in VIP in an extras club.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

No tissues in the VIP.

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

I have favorites and even if I have their number I won't text to see if they'll be at work or not the day/night I go. So I don't like it when I go to a club and a favorite isnt there. Sometimes a hidden gem will appear and become a favorite too.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Racing stripes.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I'm with Vince on this one

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

That I shouldn't have gotten dessert at TGIFridays and I have to take a shit right next to the bathroom troll (2 feet away) who is talking to a stripper through the doorway (4 feet away).

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Pants that are not wet

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

That I go to the club to see a fave and then see her coming out of VIP w/ Juice walking closely behind her.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

But seriously - the implants thing is a big downer - nipple pierceings also but not as bad as implants.

Also - all the hos are skinny as shit and nothing more than natural A-cups or breast implants in the house.

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

Smelly pussy for sure although I haven't run into that for a while. One that I've gotten extras from multiple times suddenly cuts the spigot off.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

That the club keeps adding new rules. First dancers required to wear duct tape or electrical tape over nipples, later on, just pasties. Then they add more rules, less contact, higher prices. Almost makes me want to stay home or just visit Twin Peaks.

Profile picture for Itsmytime
Itsmytime
•

That she is really a he, and to find out when 'she' uses the men's restroom like 'he' is supposed to.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

If I fuck a bitch that pussy will stink afterwards lol

Papi lol

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Being surprised to see a former fav who is now clearly pregnant.

But it's a huge relief when you do the math and realize your safe.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

With the one club I visit, since they tell you who's dancing if you call them up, it really sucks to find out a girl on their list isn't there. OTOH, with that club, I can usually come up with a good plan B.

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

All of the above, plus butt implants, especially when they are overdone and obviously fake they look so ridiculous!

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Tats...piercings...B.O. ...no girls in club

Profile picture for StPaul101
StPaul101
•

That my credit card does work for a $1000 charge at a strip club, I really need to call them to not authorize anything over 500 on any CC i bring to the clubs.

Profile picture for StPaul101
StPaul101
•

and,. finally getting that dance from the hot stripper you have been waiting for, only to find out she is a ROB.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I only had this happen once - but getting an extras CF back in VIP - and then finding out she's having a heavy flow due to her period.

Also, if a dirty club starts trying to change its image. I'm not looking for a gentlemens club.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Some ass hole sitting in my favorite seat. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

A new asshole DJ that thinks he's gonna "turn-up da club" and starts cutting and mixing songs thinking he's in a hip-hop club.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

When the B or even C team is working. This happens mostly on Sunday afternoons. I never learn.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

•That my fave got fired •They raised the lapdance prices •They put cameras in VIP

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You may contact w/ a dancer on TUSCL then when you visit her at the club turns out she's also a SW girl

:)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement