tuscl

What do you hate to discover during a strip club visit?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
This one just happened to me.

A dancer I used to enjoy just got her nipples pierced. Gross.

42 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    This also happens somewhat regularly. An old fav gets fake tits. She's always excited about them and I have to break the news that our love affair is over.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I'm an afternoon shift guy, so I hate to discover the shot girl is working and I'm one of the only guys there. She's a nice cute girl, but I can only have someone try to guilt trip me into buying shots so many times before 2pm.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    She has herpes.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    She fucks John Smith bareback.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    On a serious note, I don't have faves so I hate getting there to discover there's not one fine pawg.
  • JohnSmith96
    8 years ago
    Whenever I see there aren't any girls with braces or pigtails dancing that night.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    No attractive dancers.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That I have insufficient funds
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    That they don't have Chackin fangers on the menu.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    A hot dancer with BO
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Along rh48hr's line, a hot stripper with a smelly pussy.
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    Gotta agree with the got implants comment.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Perky b cups destroyed by implants

New gross tattoos.

I love nip piercings.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    No paper towels in the men's room
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Toilet paper stuck to the tip of your dick
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Probably too many things to list but one that quickly occurs to me is SPS AKA smelly pussy syndrome which combined with overall bad personal hygiene is unfortunately very common in the Cleveland Akron area.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    The club bought cheap toilet paper and all the girls have dingle berries....
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Easily.....finding out the stripper I'm talking to that is totally hot doesn't do extras in VIP in an extras club.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    No tissues in the VIP.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I have favorites and even if I have their number I won't text to see if they'll be at work or not the day/night I go. So I don't like it when I go to a club and a favorite isnt there. Sometimes a hidden gem will appear and become a favorite too.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Racing stripes.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    I'm with Vince on this one
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    That I shouldn't have gotten dessert at TGIFridays and I have to take a shit right next to the bathroom troll (2 feet away) who is talking to a stripper through the doorway (4 feet away).
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Pants that are not wet
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That I go to the club to see a fave and then see her coming out of VIP w/ Juice walking closely behind her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    But seriously - the implants thing is a big downer - nipple pierceings also but not as bad as implants.

Also - all the hos are skinny as shit and nothing more than natural A-cups or breast implants in the house.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    Smelly pussy for sure although I haven't run into that for a while. One that I've gotten extras from multiple times suddenly cuts the spigot off.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    That the club keeps adding new rules. First dancers required to wear duct tape or electrical tape over nipples, later on, just pasties. Then they add more rules, less contact, higher prices. Almost makes me want to stay home or just visit Twin Peaks.
  • Itsmytime
    8 years ago
    That she is really a he, and to find out when 'she' uses the men's restroom like 'he' is supposed to.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If I fuck a bitch that pussy will stink afterwards lol

Papi lol
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Being surprised to see a former fav who is now clearly pregnant.

But it's a huge relief when you do the math and realize your safe.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    With the one club I visit, since they tell you who's dancing if you call them up, it really sucks to find out a girl on their list isn't there. OTOH, with that club, I can usually come up with a good plan B.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    All of the above, plus butt implants, especially when they are overdone and obviously fake they look so ridiculous!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Tats...piercings...B.O. ...no girls in club
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    That my credit card does work for a $1000 charge at a strip club, I really need to call them to not authorize anything over 500 on any CC i bring to the clubs.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    and,. finally getting that dance from the hot stripper you have been waiting for, only to find out she is a ROB.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I only had this happen once - but getting an extras CF back in VIP - and then finding out she's having a heavy flow due to her period.

Also, if a dirty club starts trying to change its image. I'm not looking for a gentlemens club.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Some ass hole sitting in my favorite seat. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A new asshole DJ that thinks he's gonna "turn-up da club" and starts cutting and mixing songs thinking he's in a hip-hop club.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    When the B or even C team is working. This happens mostly on Sunday afternoons. I never learn.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    •That my fave got fired
    •They raised the lapdance prices
    •They put cameras in VIP
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You may contact w/ a dancer on TUSCL then when you visit her at the club turns out she's also a SW girl

:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion