tuscl

Photos from Inside Atlanta's Strip Clubs

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Not my type, but others may enjoy.

http://www.vice.com/read/ivar-wigans-you…

20 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    Sorry for the double post.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Doesn't look like my kind of club. However, one of those first photos, the girl leaning up against a counter, damn, a sure like the looks of her.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Most of these girls are pretty hot if you take away the tattoos. I really wish I could adapt to them but tattoos just kill it for me.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Bet Papi like it.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    sad commentary on the state of this Union.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    A very interesting interview. I agree - the photos don't give an uplifting view of the area. However it is a fascinating look into the photographers mind.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    cashman1234,

i see more as a dismal look into the decline of our civilization.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn there were some thug-looking ugly motherfuckers in those pics.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I love the sexual energy and the bombastic bodies in many black SCs; - it's just that there are often a thug-minority to where one never feels totally at ease.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ although that does not apply to all black SCs I've visited; but many.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    They should have taken pics of the Detroit SCs and their curtained dance booths so they could get the real-deal Hollyfield
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

Don't dudes wear shirts in Hotlanta?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I think Papi just came again...
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Those mofos give blacks a bad rap. Dudes still walk around with their asses hanging out?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    CaraLynn87 - I agree - however I want to believe this is a (very small) subculture and it's not a view of a broad segment of the population.

I hope that I'm not living a highly sheltered existence. It's possible - but I hope not.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    There are a couple dancers that I find attractive although the majority are nowhere near my type. Regarding the guys, if they're not thug hood rats they definitely fit the stereotype, I agree with CaraLynn, regarding it being a dismal look into the decline of our civilization instigated by the love affair the photographer seems to have with those thugs. His referring to them as Gods does nothing except glorify thug culture.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    cashman1234,

it is a small minority, but problem is, the majority doesn't just kick their collective asses! those types of thugs kill innocents daily.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You guys would be surprised how well I could hang with dem boys
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That one bitch on the pool table got a nice thick ass
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    CaraLynn87 - well said. That's a huge problem. As much as I enjoyed the interview and the photo essay - the truth behind that lifestyle is that very little (if any) good comes from it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion