tuscl

Cosby admits to drug-filled romps with teens in depositions

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Is Cliff Huxtable worse than the lowest PL on TUSCL?

http://pagesix.com/2016/05/23/cosby-admi…

12 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nothing wrong with having sex with teenage girls of legal age if they consent. But why the fuck did he drug them and then rape them. He could afford a hundred teenaged dream strippers with his pocket change, and I bet many would fuck him for free. Instead, he's just like the sleepy time rapist and wants them asleep. Sad, sick, and amazing he got away with it all, at least until now.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    (JohnSmith)== (White Cosby)
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    (SJGuy)==(Hispanic/Mexican Cosby)
    (SJGay)==(Milder form of Priest/Jerry Sandusky)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I'll admit to being disappointed that this turned out to be true.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Crosby is just Kool ass fucking
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I bet Cosby and Scat go way back lol
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    you know what's worse than cosby? internet trolls.

they waste space that could be spent discussing my fascinating life. i have only told you a little. i actually met cobs' once. he wanted me to have a three way with some poor passed out girl. he told me she wanted it. i told hannibal burger and the rest is history

your welcome
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    What a puke. He's as ugly on the inside as his sweaters were on the outside. He obviously didn't give two shits about that deposition either. One of his answers "bingo."
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Just damn sad. When I was growing up, he was one of my heroes. Funny comedy routines, groundbreaking role on I Spy, and seemingly a good guy. Not so much now. :-/
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... The comic said that at one point in his career, the agency would provide “five or six” young women each week ..."

Damn - dude was a sex-addict

"... Among other revelations made by Cosby under questioning by lawyers for Andrea Constand, who claims he sexually assaulted her in 2004 ..."

So apparently he was still up to his old tricks later in life - man, I'm all for being a playa and getting that coochie but the line of consent can never be crossed.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's sad - how he drugged and raped so many women. He's one of those guys I wouldn't have suspected of doing that sort of creepy shit. His comedy was excellent - and I enjoyed his Saturday morning cartoon show - and the Cosby show too.

I'd even watch Temple basketball - back when they played at the Palestra - and I thought it was cool that he supported that school.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    'She became, what was called in those days, high."

I probably shouldn't laugh at the situation, but that's a hilarious sentence. What's it called now?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion