tuscl

Off topic- raptors vs thunder nba finals

chessmaster
Illinois
Who would like to see this?

8 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Nobody outside of Ontario. Especially the NBA.

I think the NBA would be okay with Thunder / Cavs

But nobody would be okay with Warriors / Raptors or Thunder / Raptors

A lot of people want to see the Cavs win or lose (kinda like the Yankees or Cowboys) but 75% of NBA fans can't even name 2 players in the Raptors line-up.

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Derozan and Lowry.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think most people would say Vince Carter and Chris Bosh!!!
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Doesn't matter if anyone wants it. The Raptors are a very, very, very long shot. I'd still bet on the Warriors too, but that looks less inevitable than it did when the series started.

To answer the question though, I'd rather be tied down and forced to listen to Drake's entire insipid catalog "Clockwork Orange" style than watch the Raptors get killed in the finals by either the Thunder or the Warriors.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I gotta admit - after the way Toronto looked against Miami, I was surprised they won 1 game let alone 2 in this series. They finally woke up and caught Cleveland asleep at the wheel.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I think it is going to be Thunder and Cavaliers in the finals. I don't see Toronto defeating the Cavs but I figured that OKC had a legitimate chance in pushing Golden State to perhaps a 7 game series. I admit though that I wasn't expecting the Thunder to take a 3-1 lead in the series.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I initially thought the Thunder-Warriors was going to be the series to watch. But now it seems the Thunder may take it in 5.

This next Raptors-Cavaliers game will set the tone. If the Raptors pull to a 3-2 series lead - that would make it a major challenge.

In terms of the finals - it could be very quick for the Warriors - if the Raptors are the opponent.

Vince Carter - there's a name from the past!

I think Drake would be a happy man if the Raptors get to the finals!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion