tuscl

2016 has been a pivotal point in my finances and club life

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Before 2016 I lived pay check to pay check. If I had the money I burned it up.no thought for rainy days just believed it would some how always work itself out.

Around 2015 I was getting burned out of being so broke and never having the money to fix minor or major issues in my life and it sucked to fall short on that random OTC or ITC offer.

2016 I started saving aggressively and have greatly reaped the rewards of it. At the close if this I will have about $15,000 in some form spread out in a portfolio of accounts. This will allow me to make more tuscl meetings in the future, capitalized on surprise OTC ITC offers plus better care for myself.

I'm glade I acted and fixed a major flaw in my life

19 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    How much percentage of your portfolio is empty Four Loko cans ready to be recycled?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'm not saying my investment advisor is bad, but when I went to his office to check my balance he tried to push me over
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    How can you come to "more tuscl meetings" when you've never come to one meeting?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shalynn and mo head lol

John Smith it's my bad use of grammar again that is confusing you.

I mean start showing up to the meetings. I really wanted to do the Detroit meeting but I'm staying true to my financial goals...that's basically what happened to me in the Miami trip.

The good news is by 2017 I will be in good enough financial shape that I can start truthfully and faithfully join in the tuscl meetings.

It would be a good PR image work for me.

I've seen what it has done for Rech
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Congrats on getting your finances in order. It's not easy to develop financial discipline. It's not easy to develop SC financial discipline.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    So true and thanks bro
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If you can save 15K in only a few months, you have a lot more disposable income than I do.
    Good job at saving.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    i feel you brah. 2016 the most money i made so far ever. i finally started saving money and soon im gonna be at tuscl meets too.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I really do shark...I live in shared housing situation with a few guys witch lowers my bills drastically.

I also ment to say it's $15,000 by the finishing of this year...it took me 12 months and saving 40% of my income to achieve this.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Cheese thanks home boy

I wonder if tuscler choice meats are any good ?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Wait you don't live with your mom anymore?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Whats shared housing, is that like a halfway house for people addicted to four loko?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Go another year or a half year and you could buy a new car and pay cash.

Congrats on saving so much so quickly. I know people who made six figures and couldn't save hardly anything.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Juice keep saving 15k a year and get just the average rate of stock return per year of 8% and after 25 years, you will have over 1.2 million dollars.
    https://www.daveramsey.com/elp/investmen…

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Damn...really shark....? I might need to try that...thanks bro

You other guys lmfao
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I rented a 3 bed and 2 bath trailer and am renting the rooms out to about 4 ppl...I basically own the place and sleep on the couch for free
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Sounds good but you actually need to save more than 15k if the 15k is going towards your 1.2 million retirement account. The other savings can go towards a car, a house, etc. a rainy day fund, medical expenses, other emergency expenses.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    In 30 years, that 15k a year at 8% is 1.9 million. You could be a real whale. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yea no kidding

I would be 65 years old with 2million lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion