tuscl

Important hypothetical question

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Let's call the guy in our hypothetical some generic name like John. And to make Nina mad, let's say this John and the MILF in this story are both in their late 40s.

This guy regularly fucks gorgeous strippers and has just found himself a dream civie MILF. Hypothetically speaking of course, DC is awesome and he wants to keep playing with her. But he's wondering how long the good times are likely to last.

John is a smart guy, hypothetically speaking. He's not dumb enough to ever marry DC. At least I hope he's not. John knows that marrying a woman means that she will loose much of her interest in sex. But the concept of regular DS quality sex for free with a DC is nevertheless enticing to John.

Side note: why do women always smile on their wedding day? Cause they know that they've given their last blow job.

Back to the hypothetical. John doesn't know if being a regular girlfriend will cause a MILF to loose interest in sex. Is it only getting married that does that to women? Or is a MILF who becomes a regular girlfriend likely to do the same thing?

I know these are stereotypes and not every woman becomes a frigid ice queen sexually after marriage. But I don't have time to talk about the 1% here. Let's focus upon the 99% of women instead.

So do MILFs usually loose interest in sex if they have a regular long term boyfriend just like a married woman does, or is that just something that happens after marriage?

21 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Marriage is the libido killer for women. Happened to me, happened to my friends. We don't understand it, wives refuse to address it. Long term relationships have a longer libido half-life, but you can expect to see the decline at
    around the 12 month mark
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    from a woman's point of view, i've never lost a sexual interest in a man no matter the circumstances.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ how about for a woman?
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    My friends have a very different experience/conversation. Maybe it's your generation? Women are "allowed" to be more sexual now and it's a bigger part of our lives. At least it is for me and most of the people I know. Age seems to be the biggest bitch. If the MILF is freaky now and she's sixty, maybe you've found a good one.
    ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Dayb, I don't buy the generational difference. Yes young woman today are incredible sexual freaks compared to past generations. That's why I pay so much to fully experience their sexuality. But after the young girls of today get married, and have kids, and get fat, etc etc I bet they eventually loose their freak just like the married women of my day.

But I do think you might have a valid point. If the DC is a sexual freak at her advanced age, then that certainly might mean that I found a one percenter.

Hypothetically speaking.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hypothetically speaking - didn't you have trouble tracking down this DC at one point?

She may be as big a slit as you!?!?!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Just Fuck her right in the mouth.
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    The SB and strippers I do are always interested in sex. They love shopping money too.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    flagooner, that hasn't happen either.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Who has the bigger slit?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Hypothetically speaking this sounds like if it doesn't work out hypothetically you might try this IRL is that what you are hypothetically trying to say?
    In other words hypothetical MILFs don't lose interest in hypothetical sex its the real sex that they lose interest in.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    John, John, John. It's not the *sex* women lose interest in, it's the man.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "He's not dumb enough to ever marry DC."

That is the key. Though good free sex may seem attractive, there are other ways to get it. Once married, she has got you by the short hairs. Marriage is bad for men and horrible for women.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

And that is why I am working to build an entirely different kind of a life.

SJG

Eric Clapton - Layla
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX5USg8_…
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    I do feel like I encounter two basic groups of women- those who are into sex and need it, and those who can largely do without/don't seek sex out, but will do it mostly for their partner. I'm just saying very generally here. Obviously it varies person to person in degrees. I have friends I've known since we were young who were curious about sex, wanted to play dirty games, etc. Then there are those who didn't seek that kind of thing out until much later, had sex because everyone else was doing it and have much less desire and care for it than I do (and my other always dirty friends). Women who never cared much for sex seem to mostly stay that way and vice versa. Yeah, aging and having kids can affect that. But for some people it doesn't. They want sex to be a part of their lives for as long as possible. I bet the milf is a woman who enjoys it, if the sex is good. I know it sounds crazy but some women like to give blowjobs:)
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    The women who aren't all that into sex can definitely do it to please a partner and because it's "expected" at first, and then slowly phase it out. That is definitely disingenuous but people do tend to "falsely advertise" in the beginning of relationships.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. What food makes a woman lose 90% of her sex drive?
    A. Wedding cake.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    My ex-wife was of that latter group.

I also feel that most of the women most intent on getting married are of that latter group.

SJG
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I've been intimate in every possible way with my ATF for 7 years. About a year ago I told her that what used to be an hour of ecstasy for me was becoming 35 or 40 minutes. Her voracious blow jobs were becoming humdrum, run of the mill, blowjobs. Still fantastic, not complaining, but curious if I was doing something that turned her off. Was familiarity breeding contempt for dancing the horizontal mambo with me?
    She says that she usually really enjoys sex, that she has control of her own orgasms, can usually cum when she sets her mind to it, and not bragging, but she can make almost any man cum when she decides to do so ( true dat with me).
    Our conversation extended to her preference for larger dicks, for hot athletic guys ( and how she deals with me - old, slightly out of shape) - and the role of imagination and romance. We discussed foreplay, her use of drugs and what makes her horny.
    After that reminder/ heads up/ or whatever it was she returned to her prior sex partner from heaven and we still talk freely about our wants wishes and fantasies and how the other is doing. In 47 years of marriage my wife & I never were that open about sex.
    My ATF has been really struggling with her drug addiction and while I've given her very little cash of late, I've been helping with rent, trips to doctors,court appearances, detox, etc. and have been spending lots of time with her. I brought her to detox yesterday and later got a letter from her apologizing for her actions, thanking me for being there for her, and professing her love for me. I think part of our sexual comparability is fueled by our frankness and open discussion of whatever's on the mind.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Power. I bet if she knew you were seeing some others, that the sex would improve.

And I bet that if you were married to her, it would turn to shit.

SJG
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Young thugs who wear their pants too loose often lose them.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Gawker I agree that sexual openness is key to sexual compatability. The DS and I talk about everything, including what turns us on, our dating lives, drugs, life goals etc etc. I know exactly what kind of man turns her on, and it ain't 50 year old white guys. But I do what she loves, she does what I love, and it works great. She also gives me excellent advice, and frankly if it weren't for her I probably wouldn't be dating the MILF.

In comparison, talking to my wife about sex was like Donald Trump talking to a Mexican immigrant about walls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion