tuscl

How to dance if you're from the UK

I'm visiting Phoenix and Vegas in the Fall from England and want to dance during my visit. Is it possible to get hired as a dance anywhere in AZ or Las Vegas if you're not a citizen? Thanks for your help.

10 comments

• GACA
    8 years ago
    Yup
  • hotsnowdrops
    8 years ago
    Yup...ok good but do you know how?
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I'm in Phoenix and I have received dances from girls from different countries but I don't know each situation. I would assume you can dance here. Don't know about Vegas.
  • Dancer_
    8 years ago
    Nope, you can't. Both Vegas and Phoenix require dancing licenses to work at their clubs. There is no way to get them if you are not citizen/green card holder.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Post your question on StripperWeb.com, that is a site for dancers as this site is mostly customers - dancers on the other site may be able to give you more info.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    If you are a foreign born woman you must show us your tits.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I know in Vegas you have to have a dancers card, and I really don't know how you go about getting one. I do know as long as you have one of those cards, clubs will hire you on the spot.

Like someone else said. go over to stripperweb and you should be able to find the info needed there.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    hotsnowdrops: Looks like you'll just have to post Craig's List adds and go that route.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Non-Resident Work Visa?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Go to Detroit and dance at Bogarts.

They take anyone there.
    Even a Sasquatch can dance there.
    I know. I saw one there one time...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion