tuscl

Shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit, Shit.

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Shit.

I fucked up. Again.

Actually it was the little head and weed who did it. But, as usual, their crap blows right back on me.

Here's what they did. I'm fucking the DC/MILF. She's in the midst of her second orgasm. I release deep inside her in response to her orgasm. As I spurt, I call out a name. It's not her name. As I cumming, I call out the name of DSII.

Shit.

Where the fuck did that come from? I haven't seen or thought much about DSII in months. But as I release, weed is giving the little head images of DSII. In my head, I'm cumming inside DSII.

Maybe this is a sign from the strip club gods that DS II wants me back for the summer. You know I'd say yes. She's stunningly beautiful.

Back to the DC. It gets worse. Much worse.

The name of DSII is also the name of one of MILF's daughters. That's right. As Im cumming inside DC, I called out the name of her daughter. That's creepy, even under my very permissive standards.

But there's hope. All may not be lost.

I'm not positive that those words actually came out of my mouth. Her name was very loud in my head and I think it softly leaked out through my mouth. But I don't really know. I was high. And I was having an bare orgasm inside the woman I love. So I was kind of preoccupied at the time.

And the best news is that she showed no reaction. She never asked me why in my orgasmic bliss I called out her daughter's name. So I doubt that she heard. I don't think a woman could not say anything if she heard something like that.

So just in case this ever happens again, does anybody know a way to explain this? What could you possibly say to explain blurting out another woman's name during sex? If anybody can figure out a way out of something like this, it's you guys.

26 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    "The name of DSII is also the name of one of MILF's daughters. That's right. As Im cumming inside DC, I called out the name of her daughter. That's creepy, even under my very permissive standards."

John, you've got to include this in your book!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    You're rolling around in shit.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    My cousin is a genius. Every woman he ever dated or married had the same name. That can really limit your options. In my case, There are only 2 names dear enough and possible for me to say in that moment, I have already thought this through long ago (evil ain't it?). Both names are such that they can be extended out into a word appropriate for the circumstances, but I have always consciously, from the beginning, called them all 'Baby'.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Does she know your ex-wife's name? If this ever happens again you can always say something about being married for many years and just having that name stuck in your brain.

Potentially brilliant solution. Certainly better than her thinking you were fantasizing about her daughter! ;)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Thatis not good
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    she is just going to take it out on the daughter.. You might not ever see the daughter again.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Holy shit that is funny!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *yawn*

Don't worry about it. At your age she expects a certain amount of memory loss and dementia.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ...and if this women you're dating does confront you later, just be honest. Tell her it's the name of just one of the prostitutes you pay for bareback sex. That would be comforting to any women.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "...and if this women you're dating does confront you later, just be honest. Tell her it's the name of just one of the prostitutes you pay for bareback sex. That would be comforting to any women."

Brilliant advice!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I have to say that JohnSmith69 writes some of the most entertaining posts on this site. I'd probably stop reading without his crazy adventures! Yes, he's a bit overwrought as many have pointed out and I'm not sure I'd live his life, but he is brilliantly entertaining! ;)

rickdugan also writes entertaining posts, although I don't believe a word he says. He's just too over the top. It seems like he's writing a novel about an enormous d-bag whoremonger. But an entertaining d-bag whoremonger! I honestly don't know if I would prefer honesty from him or just continued bullshit. The bullshit is brilliant to read!

And crazyjoe's adventures shitting in McD's bathrooms are just ace!

:)
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    My ATF & my daughter have the same first name. I once sent my daughter a text intended for the ATF. It was about setting up an OTC & complaining about the cost of Westrrn Union. It was impossible to explain in any way other than it went to the wrong person, but has haunted me for years. My daughter never brought it up after my initial explanation but awkward doesn't begin to describe the situation.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

JS... You have too much fee time on your hands. lol.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    gawker, how much did you actually say in your accidental test to your daughter? I hope it wasn't too explicit!

I should listed you in my "tells great stories list." Your stories are truly crazy! They are genuinely brilliant!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Serious piece of advice: Everyone fantasizes during sex. My wife is in lust with Daniel Craig (James Bond) and Chris Hemsworth (Thor). She knows my celebrity fantasy is Penelope Cruz. If she were to call out one of those names during sex, I would be unhappy but not upset. If DSII can be excused as a celeb fantasy, you could give that a shot.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    95, better than nothing. I'll keep it in mind just in case.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Remember, JS, you can't tell the players without a program!!!!!
  • K
    8 years ago
    it is better to apologize and offer no explanation
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Is the MILFs daughter sexy?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    LW, no. I was not thinking of the daughter. It was all DS II.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Why these "ladies" stay with you I will never understand.

Oh, I almost forgot that you are rich. Understood.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Flag, I also have excellent oral skills. But yeah $ helps.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    People actually call out names during sex? I din't know that was really a thing.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Oh, you love her now?

She would have reacted if she heard you.

When it happens, you apologize and admit you used to mess around with someone by that name. It's true, just leaves out the cash aspect.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I had something like that happen long ago. Need to really rehearse before insertion, make sure you know where you are and what you are doing.

Otherwise, it really will be SHIT!

SJG
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I guess you found your downside to weed. Lol

Using "baby"as your name for all girls you're fucking will save you headaches.

I think the advice would be if it happens to apologize, say it was a mistake and it won't happen again. Most women don't want to know about your previous relationships so you can use a previous gf as an excuse and that you don't want to talk about her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion