tuscl

Are you the grandpa?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

I drove my CF Jenna and her toddler to enroll him in day care (Jenna does not own a car). The day care lady showed us around the facility, explaining the features of their operation. As Jenna asked questions and her toddler ran here and there, I thought to myself how Jenna and her son had the exact same color of blond hair. Then the day care lady turned to me and said, "Are you the grandpa?"

I said, "I'm a friend of the family." I didn't know if she could handle the truth.

11 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago

The correct answer would have been:

Why yes. Yes I am.

And as soon as we drop the kid off here and her and I go back to the car, she's gonna pull my cock out and I'm going to cum in her mouth.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    A stripper's kid with blonde hair?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yes - yes I am - her sugar grandpa
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    No I'm not the grandpa, I'm the motherfucker fucking that bastard's mother so she can afford to send him here.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    And here I thought I was the shit for sending Toys R U Giftcards in the mail. Jack just took it to another level.

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Why yes. Yes I am.

And as soon as we drop the kid off here and her and I go back to the car, she's gonna pull my cock out and I'm going to cum in her mouth."

Twisted but brilliant!
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    Been a grandpa and also a father when doing civilian duty with a dancer.

There was a guitar player / singer in restaurant in Highlands NC, who after most of the younger crowd had cleared out after dinner used to sing a song "New Tits & Old Money". Highlands was noted for such.

Guess that was what they were thinking with me.

Wonder if the dude ever recorded the song?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Warhawks got it right! It's twisted and dirty - but it's a great comeback!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The DS had the best answer ever to this kind of question: "we're sexual partners."
  • ime
    8 years ago
    But really wasn't she more of an employee because you pay her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Are you the grandpa ..."

Nah - I'm just fucking her - but thank you for asking!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion