tuscl

Meeting Juice

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Juice says he's going to be in Greensboro NC on Thursday.

I'm going to be driving through Greensboro on Thursday. It's a work trip and I don't have a bunch of time but I could stop at a club.

Is there any chance that I could meet Zjuice in a club? Is he even real? Would he show up even if he said he would? Will he be too intimidated to meet John Smith? Will he be carrying a box of KFC? Does he carry a gun? Is there any reason that a rationale person would want to do such a thing? I can't tell cause I'm high.

I'd offer to buy him a few lap dances if I thought he'd actually show up.

Has anybody ever met Juice and lived to tell the tale?

20 comments

• JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I have a hunch he's more "normal" than his online persona.

He's posted enough instagram pics over the years that I'm pretty sure he's a real person.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    BTW, I think your high ass interpreted a 2 year old bumped post as new...
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "BTW, I think your high ass interpreted a 2 year old bumped post as new..."
    ----------------------------------------------
    ...that, or the early stages of dementia.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Juice is kaiser sose
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Keep us posted John
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    JohnSmith69, you really need to show up with your own box of KFC! That would be ace!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Why do you people comment on old threads like they were posted yesterday? It confuses the people who are smoking marijuana.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm confused

When did I say I was going to Greensboro ?

That's a 3 hour drive...if I'm driving that kind of distance I'm hesded 4 hours to follies in ATL

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the ones that recognizes that I'm a normal human beings

Thank you to the ones that made us laugh

John Smith no one has ever meet me in person. But I did have a x.girlfriend post my identity on tuscl thus starting the instagram pictures and the fuck you Jackie post

Once I get my money right I will be at alot of tuscl meetings in the future

The reason I keep not showing is a financial issue not me being a ass whole

This is y I have stopped posting about going to meetings until I know for sure that I can

God bless you all
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

If you can meet Juicebox69, Duke69, SippyCup69, Caprisun69, (and I'm sure I'm missing a whole bunch more) all at the same time in a club, THEN you've really got something.

Or, you might have smoked some weed that was laced with PCP and you are seeing double, triple and quadruple Juices.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Nobody puts Juice in a box.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lmfao
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Get that money right Juicy!!!!!
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Maybe safest to assume that if JS is posting he is high unless otherwise stated. Juice, no need to let money keep you out of the clubs. A few crumpled up chicken grease soaked ones judiciously sprinkled throughout the evening should keep you entertained. You may also be able to enjoy a contact high from JS (both stripper and herb).
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I met juice at Tupelo Honey in Ahevilke back in 2014. I gotta say he's a lot thinner than his online persona. The camera adds 100 lbs.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    You may not remember this Juice, but there was a bluegrass band playing in the Town square and you were yelling and screaming like it was a rock concert, even holding up your cigarette lighter and letting it flame. Then you screamed to the crowd, "Let's all go to Pack's Tavern! First round is on me!" When we got to Pack's I asked if you knew how to play the piano after I was banging out a jazz version of "When the Saints Go Marching In", and you just slammed the cover on my hand telling me to do a shot with you. Good times! U remember that? August 2014. You left us for the Mellow Mushroom because u wanted pizza.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Does juice travel solo - or does he travel with a group of little trolls?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion