tuscl

What is/should be the biggest factor in lap dance prices?

chessmaster
Illinois
Monday, May 16, 2016 8:53 PM
Not comparing Atlanta to ny, but Atlanta to Atlanta and ny to ny. Is it: A. Average song length B. Mileage/contact allowed C. Lap dance set up/level of privacy D. Quality of dancers E. None of the above/something else

12 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd say B, followed closely by D. C is not a big deal if there are no extras involved, which I assume to be the case since you said just a lap dance. Although there are exceptions, A is pretty similar in most clubs. B and D are what most guys, myself included, are looking for.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Cost - lap-dances are not sex & one should not have to break the bank for barely 3 or 4 minutes of fun & they should be fair length and decent 2-way contact. $10 for 3-minutes would be a good deal making it a lower barrier to entry & more PLs willing to pull fhe plug instead of being extra careful w/ their funds - & dancers may make more $$$ on volume & by broadening the base.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I agree that cost is critical. But it's not quite as significant because we're talking about between clubs in the same city, and my experience is that cost tends to be pretty uniform between clubs in the same city. For example, I think most if not all Atlanta clubs except the dives have $10'dances, whereas the dives are $5, but the mileage and quality of the dancers that you get for that $5/10 varies widely among those clubs.
  • dw.buck
    8 years ago
    mileage and length of time, i like to be felt up grinded down for a while!!!!!!! dont give a damn about who else sees and dont care about her looks as much cause my eyes aitn gonna make it that far up. LD are all about making mini me aroused from pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    For most clubs I've been to, it's B with a little bit of C and D thrown in. As for how it should be, it should be equally split between B and D, since most clubs have a general idea what kind of strippers they get at their club and most customers have a general expectation of mileage. Lap dance setup shouldn't matter that much, but every nude club I've been to seems to be higher than any nearby topless club for lap dances.
  • sp
    8 years ago
    similar to what Papi said. I'd rather pay 10 to see what I'm going to be getting in a VIP but no one works on volume anymore. Cheapest I've seen is 20 and it is hit or miss at best for B.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    By how drunk you are! That being said, b and the d
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    It all comes down to supply and demand. The dancers that give the best value (value depending upon what each individual custies is looking for) will get earn the most and thus drive the price (unless that is set by the club) and/or the experience.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    For value nowhere is better than the Inner Room at $10 a song. The HJ being included was a new one on me.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    Definitely B is most important. A decent amount of two way contact is not too much to ask for. I assume two way contact during a lap dance does not include touching private areas such in FIV. In Baltimore I've seen mostly 30 / dance, with some 20 / dance specials here and there. One club went up to 40 / dance and all but killed their lap dance business, and before long the hiring dancers sign finally went up. Not surprising part of that was that all the better dancers left that club to work in the 30 / dance places. Go figure.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'd say B - then D. However, since I usually don't know the songs (and the song length) in advance - A could be a useful factor too. A 3 song set of Freebird, inagottadevita and maybe Stairway to Heaven?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I think B and C are most important - dancer quality and privacy of dances. Mileage can't be taken into account because it's going to vary between different girls and you don't know what kind of mileage you'll get until you've already agreed to at least one dance at whatever price it may be. If there's a dive club with subpar girls and a run-down VIP area with no privacy, it would be hard to sell a $25 song. If it's a club with generally hot girls and doors or curtains / private VIP, $25 for a song is much more acceptable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion