tuscl

stripper makes out with me

Monday, May 16, 2016 7:18 PM
I've known this dancer for a few years now from coming in the club and she knows I'm a real nice guy and I respect women and I am polite! A few times I got her a teddy bear and ever since then she will make out with me during the lap dances and intense making out too with a lot of tounge ! Do u think she was doing it to reward me for getting her the bear or attracted to me ?

16 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    She was doing it because you probably bought $400 worth of lapdances.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    SJG likes bears. Ask him
  • PredragDr
    8 years ago
    0 reviews = trolling? Be careful with your "tounge".
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think it was b/c of the bear - many dancers love wildlife
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit. Her tungue was giving 4got2wipe a rimjob
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    Never had a stripper kiss me so it was unique
  • dw.buck
    8 years ago
    ewwwww., but she just might have horney
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Shit. Her tungue was giving 4got2wipe a rimjob" Brilliant! "0 reviews = trolling? Be careful with your "tounge"." Stripperheels will probably start reviewing soon. It isn't like this story is partitculary out there. There are no "chackan fangers" or thong-wearing venusians in it so it isn't very troll-esque! ;)
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    It's ok to put your toong in their ass, not in their mout.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    read my post [view link] . Ultimately it was just business with Madison, the kissing and DFK was an attempt to see how much $ I am willing to spend on her as a PL thinking she is in love with me (she ISNT) and to rake in a regular. Never forget you are opening your wallet. If you open your wallet, it is fake.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    "I've known this dancer for a few years now from coming in the club and she knows I'm a real nice guy and I respect women and I am polite!" A PL that doesn't have the balls to ask for what he wants, easy mark. "A few times I got her a teddy bear" Interesting choice of gifts since the bear isn't pawnable like jewelry. "and ever since then she will make out with me during the lap dances and intense making out too with a lot of tounge !" Makes no sense that she would offer services NOW, when she didn't for years. I smell troll. "Do u think she was doing it to reward me for getting her the bear or attracted to me ?" It is a reward for the bear, she thinks you have feelings for her, so she will try to grow them in you with DFK as her investment for more $ from you. If she were attracted, you would meet OTC for free for sex or non-sex.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think the bear has more feelings for you (than the dancer). Lots of dancers kiss - some even rinse their mouths out after swallowing.... Enjoy!
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Once again shailynn (and others) are exactly right. While you are "making out with her" the meter is running. Stay for as long as you enjoy it and can afford it, then move on. She will.
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    She doesn't kiss the other customers though I've seen her lap dance for other guys
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    How much are you paying her? This might have something to do with it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hope you rinsed w/ plenty of disinfecting Listermint afterwards
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion