tuscl

best burner cell phone or cell phone plan?

Monday, May 16, 2016 7:23 AM
What is best burner cell phone or cell phone plan one may use with dancers for coordinate meeting them and flirt? A lot of dancer offer me their phone number and asking for mines. I have collect many pretty dancer number, but have not able to give my number to them as I only possessing one cell, which I use daily for my business correspondences. I cannot have dancer texting me "come to club" when I am in middle of important business teleconference. I have no concern an extra phone may appear on my bill, as I handle such finance and wife is oblivious about such matter anyway. Or it is better use a pay-as-you go throwaway phone? I preferring Android platform. Thanking you all graciously!

22 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Since you like android you are in luck. I'd recommend going to Walmart and checking out their phones. They usually have 3 or 4 companies represented there (AT&T Go, Staight Talk and usually one or two others). You can pick up a cheap android phone for under $50 (maybe even around $30) and check out the plans - I think the cheapest are around $30 a month with decent minutes and texting. I have paid cash in the past, and if you're extra paranoid like tired traveller - activate it somewhere other than your home computer. Another alternative people here like is the Google Number so you don't have to carry a 2nd phone.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Also, look at the Sideline app (free). Considered popular with women who do online dating or don't like giving out their real cell phone number in clubs / bars. Also works for our purposes. But for the more cautious, a completely separate phone is a better solution.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If u don't wanna give her ur real # you can get a burn-app on your ph but that's still using your ph she'll just have a fake # of sorts. If you want to use a separate ph altogether a Tracfone is probably the most cost-effective, it's a prepaid ph but unused minutes carry over instead of one losing them & many have double or triple minutes meaning one gets double or triple the minutes one adds.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    In my opinion getting a separate phone is a waste of time and money. I just use a burn phone ap. it accomplishes everything that you want to do -- giving you a separate phone number to use for stripper related communications. There are lots of aps that you can use although I use one called text me. You can use it to text and make phone calls. You can also get a Google phone number. The only risk of using an ap would be if your wife might notice the ap on your phone. I used to hide mine in an obscure folder just in case. Otherwise, the spa are free free and work great. Just don't use your real identity when you register the ap.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    You can get Google Voice installed on your phone, it will give you your own number to call/text with and is pretty anonymous. Metro pcs is anonymous and cheap.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    There's absolutely no reason to get a second phone. Second phone is more secure, but you don't need that level of security, from what you've described. Just get a google voice or any of the others mentioned here (sideline, text me, etc). My suggestion is to get a line that allows you to at least get pictures, in case any of hte lovely try to tempt you in with sexy pics. Also, if you're paranoid, you can: - turn notifications off so when she texts it doesn't chirp like a frog or whatever - hide the app or password-protect the app, if your wife might pry
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I agree with everybody else on the phone app part. I use Line2 and only pay $9.99 a month. The app has its own user interface and has customisable features just like your cell phone.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm using Line2 also and am very happy with it, but looking to go from $9.99 to free... just looking at some of the apps mentioned above: - Google voice: no picture messages (or rather, cumbersome pic support), so it's a non-starter - TextMe: highly rated but recent update seems to have garnered a rash of poor reviews... - Sideline: Higher rated than both of the above (at least on the playstore), picture messages, etc. One downside is that unless you're using it monthly, your phone # might get reaped and changed... to prevent that, $2.99/month pro subscription, but that's still better than Line2's $9.99 So, going to drop Sideline on my phone and see how it goes...
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I should look into an alternative. I rarely use my Line2 since these strippers and their numbers come and go. I got a stripper number this past weekend and texted her using my regular number not even thinking about it.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Extra phone is a bad idea, it's bound to create problems eventually. Your either going to eventually forget to turn it off (at which point it's going to ring when she is near it), or you will forget that it was in your pocket/jacket/briefcase/glove box/ect. and she is going to find it. Then you will have to explain why you have a phone she doesn't know about. No matter how careful you are, you will eventually mess up. Just get the ap, a lot simpler.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Text me is free. Don't know why you'd pay for a burn phone ap. it works great, you can send and receive pictures, and you can make phone calls too. And you can turn off notifications if you are with a SO. It's got it all.
  • serrano
    8 years ago
    Thanking you all for suggestion. Do any of such app permit reveal of your real phone number or real voice mail to someone who is call the app's phone number? I am concern because my voicemail greeting contain my real name and business name stated in own voice (require for business purpose). This is problem with google voice, yes? She will call your google voice and it will forward to the real number and then she will hear me saying my real name and business affiliation? Then I will be mug or burglar by gang of stripper boyfriends try to steal my everything perhap. Also, I already have a google voice number tied to my real number for thing like amazon and department store card, etc. Thanking you
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    My goodness, we have some real subterfuge experts here. [view link] [view link] SJG
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    With those apps -- at least with Line2, and from what i can tell with SideLine and TextMe, they are not forwarding to your main line, it's a true second line, different voicemail, different caller ID, etc.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Text me is a totally separate phone number. There is no way that anyone you text with can obtain any identifying information. There's no voice mail, if that matters to you, but I can't imagine why that would matter. Strippers text, they don't leave voice messages or listen to voicemail.
  • dw.buck
    8 years ago
    Google Voice Google Voice Google Voice you can control the txt and phone convos also you can talk to her over the computer and dont have to worry about her phone number appearing on your phone. also you can choose any number you want and cannot be linked back to you by her!
  • dw.buck
    8 years ago
    Google Voice Google Voice Google Voice you can control the txt and phone convos also you can talk to her over the computer and dont have to worry about her phone number appearing on your phone. also you can choose any number you want and cannot be linked back to you by her!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    As you can probably see, I'm into desk top computers, and not cell phones. A year back JS69 talked about having a "burn phone". I assumed you meant one you would just destroy if the wife found out. But now I see what this burner app is. Could you set it up so all your cell phone calls and texts come in on a burner number? Would that make it so no one could just pick up your cell phone and see who you call and get messages from, all password protected, and by this burner company? Costs? Can you also access your account and texts via a computer, and can you also use computer and internet routed voice with the phone account? Looks good. I've never really gone along with the way cell phone stuff has been set up. SJG Rainer Maria - Saint Vitus 2015, live [view link]
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Bumping thread. Has anybody used an app whether paid or free and was able to send/receive picture messages with no additional requirements or issues by you or your contact's carrier? Also, any known quirks or downside to a particular app you use? I use Line2 and sent a stripper a pic, but didn't receive hers. Had a friend do the same and I didn't even receive a text.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The ap that I mentioned, text me, allows sending and receiving pictures. There are no requirements to do so beyond initial set up. I get stripper pics on it all the time.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    If you have delis surrounding you, you should get lycamobile. Either $19 a month unlimited everything or prepay. No need to give your personal information or anything as long as you pay in cash.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    damn. another reason that i enjoy being divorced. lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion