tuscl

Listerine

bang69
North Carolina
A interesting fact on Listerine. Back in 1865 it was used as a surgical antiseptic and also used to sterilize operating rooms.

11 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Prince later invented the purple Listerine
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I wish more dancers used Listerine.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I've been telling you guys for two years.

I always carry a bottle in my car and when I meet some suspect pussy inside the club, I douse my nuts with it out in the parking lot and never have had an issue.

If things get really hairy, I tip the bathroom troll $5 and use his supply to douse my nuts right there in the restroom.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Prince later invented the purple Listerine"

Brilliant!

"I only want to see you laughing in the purple Listerine"
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Listerine contains alcohol, which kills bacteria. Would it be more effective to douse your dick and nuts with rubbing alcohol?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    The alcohol concentration in listerine isn't high enough to kill bacterial. The antiseptic activities come from a mixture of essential oils. The original antiseptic used by Lister was phenol and then listerine was formulated and named in his honor. I'm not sure whether the original listerine formula had phenol.

If you wanted to kill bacteria with alcohol alone rubbing alcohol would be more effective. But only listermint will make your penis minty fresh! I splash some on my taint every day! It's brilliant! ;)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I can tell you from experience listerine smells better and burns less when dousing your frank and beans.

After all, you want to kiss someone with minty fresh breath right? Well girls want to suck a minty fresh dick too.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    if you didn't already know that, your a moron
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Juice is fucking everyone bang69 style
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I can tell you from experience listerine smells better and burns less when dousing your frank and beans."

Brilliant! But how much can we trust your statement? Have you done controlled experiments? A phase 1 trial?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion