• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Winning?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Nina doesn't do extras, so we know she didn't blow John for the money.

Since JS claims he's a lawyer and Nina says her goal is law school, the logical deduction would be Nina paid John to tutor her for the LSAT
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Did John come down with a smile on his face?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    That's the ticket! It ain't about extras.
    John offered Nina a Legal INTERNSHIP for a buck and a quarter.

and unlike the Barbie and Ken dolls, the John Doll has a smile
    the Nina Doll has dirty knees
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    A stripper and a lawyer die and arrive at the pearly gates. Saint Peter greets both of them and gives them their room assignments.

"Tiffany," says Saint Peter to the stripper, "here are the keys to a nice efficiency apartment. And for you, counselor, here are the keys to our finest penthouse suite."

"This is unfair!" cries the stripper.

"Listen," Saint Peter says, "strippers are a dime a dozen up here, but this is the first lawyer we've ever seen."
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Motörhead nailed it. Since Nina was topless, I paid her to let me give an LSAT tutoring session.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Who's Nina? I thought her name was Jill.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Sounds like Jack & Diane.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Meat72 you know who I am, do I need to dig up old threads?

No disrespect to JS69 but I could probably be better at tutoring him for the LSAT than him tutoring me... It's been decades since he took it, whereas I'm paying FUCKING PRETTY PENNY for private lsat tutoring. I've already scored in the 170s.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    If John and Nina went up a hill, they'd probably just argue about his age.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Oh that's right Nina, you must mean the threads where I was winning and you complained like, how would Donal Trump say, "A loser!"

This thread is another example of you overreacting to a non-threatening quip. But practicing being a lawyer means you're always looking for an angle of discourse. Try being like me where winning come naturally without too much effort. Peace out. I'm done commenting from winning too much.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    John didn't go up the hill -- he went over the hill a long time ago. Poor pathetic dude.

Speaking of attorneys, meeting a dancer this afternoon at Starbucks. She's late 20s, slender white blonde, just took the bar and wants to be a public defender. She seems sick and tired of dancing. U. Chicago undergrad (like RockStar). She's Republican but hates Trump.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion