I like her 20yo face, her red outfit, her white jacket and her shoes 👠
:D
Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info
I like her 20yo face, her red outfit, her white jacket and her shoes 👠
:D
The Ultimate Strip Club List contains adult content intended for adults only. You must be 18+ (or the age of majority where you live) to enter.
By entering you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Replies (15)Latest
Hey Kent, once in a while you come up with a good one. Smash! Keep up the good work.
✓✓✓ Check ~ 100 @ CJKent
🤓__- - - ' I like the natural fog appeal, ✓ lightened photo edit or night glare lighting with cloudy skies of CJ'S discussion pic & I like the night look, it's keeping us cool with all the hot weather, girls always look good standing & walking on the street, Cheers ~ Fun woods fog @ :
Not really my type, but yes, she would be a smash.
$ ' | ' ' ' ' ' ' | 😛~ Pole Dancer Dark View Again ✓ I like the relaxed setting, style & dance ability, see similar/variety of vids like this @ mi platform stripper shoes discussion:
🤑__- - - ' AI Or Real, $Strip Clubs & Dancers ✓ Is Always Fun, On All Perimeters ~ SC Cheers
🌴 - 🚘 - cruisin' out from lunch, ✓ had Italian spaghetti, salad & bread sticks 🌿 🌿 🌿 ' 🍅 ' 🍅 ' 🍅 ' ~~~~~~ luvy baby ~ girl vids ~~~~~~~~~
Are all of these streetwalkers working the same no-tell motel? And what sort of cut are you getting?
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.