tuscl

A clip from the past

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Thought you might like to see this, maybe some of you remember these girls?

Looks like 80's to me and some of those girls look great.

http://xhamster.com/movies/6039548/the_c…

13 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    Those girls do look good. I need a time machine.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Looking great. Where did it all go all wrong?

Not tattoos. No piecings Tan lines. A neatly trimmed bush. And no damn rap music.

Take me back where I belong.
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    Great Find! Brings back a lot of memories but unfortunately I didn't know any of the featuredgirls but my wallet is much lighter because of that place and the Gold Club. I also loved those high hipped thongs.

Please wipe the drool from your screen after reading this.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Thanks for posting that great video. Those girls were hot. Motörhead said it well - as those girls had a great look -

The subtitles were funny.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Good old days..... Anyone else notice the technique the all girls use to remove their bottoms? Several of them have small tattoos that could be covered by their bikini bottoms. Lots of permed hair too.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "Pan down I wanna see some bush" - Booger, from 'Revenge of the Nerds'

• mjx01
    8 years ago
    nice. sure reinforces my view of declining quality
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Good one Londonguy....here's another...even mentions a few stripclubs

Girls, Girls, Girls
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R4AGTF…
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Thanks Mikey :-)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice! Keep the smut comming
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That was from a time where air-dances ruled and it was more about the show and eye-candy, kinda like a bit more risqué modeling show.

Back then the custy had little to no-power and the dancers had most of the power - they got paid *and* got to set the rules that worked best for them (i.e. no touching).

Can't have our cake and eat it too - i.e. gorgeous women that will do VHM and/or extras - the two seem to be at odds w/ each other - that's why in many current no-touch air-dance clubs (e.g. Cheetah Atlanta; etc) one can still find gorgeous model-quality women instead of extras hoez.
  • hassenpfeffer65
    8 years ago
    Thanks, Londonguy, that video dredged up some intense memories. My first trips to SCs were high end clubs in the early 1990's in Atlanta and Southern FL and I couldn't believe my eyes. I remember thinking the women looked like airbrushed Playboy models. Of course, as mentioned by Papi, there was no contact, but damn they looked so good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion