tuscl

strippers and their laughable taste

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
why do strippers think they have a refined pallate when it comes to expensive, high-end alcohol? has anyone else experienced this puzzling phenomenon? personally, i think they get their "taste" from rap videos. here is an example, I order a bottle of don julian 1942 for the table. She then asks me "how come you didn't order patron?" and then she say "i only like really good tequila. i only drink patron." i explained to her that i am an epacure and that don julion 1942 is three times as expensive as the price of a bottle of shitty patron silver which was the only type of patron shes even tried. after i explained actually good taste then she decided 1942 was good

at another club and I had to use the bathroom so i told the stripper to order a bottle of something good. i expected to return to a bottle of petron or gray goose. i return and she had ordered louie 13. wtf? aside from the cost she didn't even know it was cognac. then she tells me "they didn't have any 'hurricane' to mix it with." smh. and dont get me started about the time i asked a stripper to order beer and she goes off and orders deux equis because the most interesting man in the world likes it.

after all i am the most interesting man in the world in real life. did she know anybody else that had a three way with prince and kim bassetter? do any of you. but not a gay three way because prince did not roll that way and neither do i

15 comments

• gawker
    8 years ago
    This is the second time you've mentioned Kim Bassetter. Do you by any chance mean Kim Bassinger?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Is this another Juice alias? I ask because of:
    palate --> pallate
    epicure --> epacure
    Don Julio --> , don julian
    Grey Goose --> gray goose
    Louis XIII --> louie 13
    Dos Equis --> deux equis
    Kim Basinger --> Kim Bassetter

In his defense, I do recall Juice asserting, long ago when I still received his posts, that good spelling was for uptight white pussies or something to that effect, so this ridiculous post on the alleged superiority of his taste to that of strippers may just be doubling down on his aversion to correct orthography.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This isn't Juice because Juice loves avatars. No doubt this person does have Down syndrome like Juice though.

Staying in the topic, many younger people have the same issue - they just know what is popular. Think Grey Goose is the best vodka? Patron is the best tequila? Corona is the best beer? Moet is the best champagne? While all the brands I mentioned are considered good, they aren't the best, they are simply the most popular.

Oh, it's probably going to be pretty hard to find a bottle of Louis 13 in many clubs.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Wear some purple assless chaps into the club and the strippers will buy YOU the Patron.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    This is Dr. Phil DOT. Who knows why he was created
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Notice that the above is a new DoctorPhil

Original DoctorPhil
    https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=336855

New DoctorPhil.
    https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=525730

Now as of this moment, neither of them have any reviews.

But right here, Meat72 claims that Dr. Phil has reviews from some place other than his own. So what this would seem to suggest is that Meat72 has pre-approval knowledge of Dr. Phil's reviews, as well as a big investment in making it look as if he is not DoctorPhil.
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

san_jose_guy
    SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    And thanks mikeya02, I started writing my above post before yours was submitted.

SJG
  • maho
    8 years ago
    If I've tipped a girl on stage or have someone stop by my table who I think I'm interested in, then I have no problem buying them drinks. It's a small investment to have their time devoted to you while you hang out and talk. I find my VIP experiences much more enjoyable when I've had a chance to talk and get to the know the girl for a little bit.

That said, I'm not the most familiar with all the drinks out there. When a girl orders a drink I kind of laugh to myself wondering if they just ordered an $8 drink or a $15 drink. Either way, oh well.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think everyone has their own tastes - in booze and food. I enjoy low end beer - and sometimes I drink good beer. I don't care to compare my tastes to others - as I don't give a shit about what's better.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Remember Alucard the dot?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Wear some purple assless chaps into the club and the strippers will buy YOU the Patron."

Doesn't that depend on how DoctorPhil looks?

On the other hand this whole "I had a three-way with Prince and Kim Bassetter" joke is brilliant! I especially like the insistence that he didn't "cross swords" with Prince! Ace! ;)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    What were you drinking when you were 21? Probably captain Morgan, Jim beam and cheap beer
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    james, i've always been an epacure. or epicure as that goofy mr duce spells it
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^^^ This post by DoctorPhilDOT amuses my goofy ass!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I think that somewhere out there is a basset hound named Kim Bassetter. That who they had a threesome with and the assless chaps were code for something weird.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion