tuscl

Ancient Aliens tv show, We're all from Mars

Apparently they discovered evidence of weapons of mass destruction and that life could have come from Mars. They also found two sites with radioactive elements left over from artificial nuclear detonations. Plus a great rift that could have been formed by some mega weapon that causes an electrical or plasma discharge that ripped a hole miles long across the surface of Mars. Sounds like our ancestors. Destroy a planet, escape to Earth. Repeat the process. Escape back to Mars. That might also explain why astronauts in space seem to naturally revert to a Martian day instead of an earth day in their body cycle with sleeping, etc.

None of this means anything until we discover Martian strip clubs. Supposedly humans living on Mars for a few generations would get very tall and skinny with large eyes. Can you imagine getting a lap dance from a Martian girl who is 9 feet tall, big eyes, and tiny arms? Weird.

13 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Do they have Chackin Fangers on Mars?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Maybe in 100 years after Chick fill a and others move there.

Will future Martians say Earth girls are easy? Inquiring minds want to know.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Marian chickens don't have fingers.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    ^Lol, that might explain why women like to turn up the thermostat temperature but men like it cooler. At least younger men not with the southern like it hot genes. I swear some of the local men around here must have really slow metabolism. Many women either have low body fat and can't take the cold or have an iron deficiency causing them to feel colder. Of course you usually can't talk openly about that because it's not politically correct.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    FYI, for those who aren't familiar with Venus and Mars, Venus is hot enough to melt lead while Mars is freezing cold with an atmospheric pressure equvalent to 100,000 ft on Earth.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    if you've never smoked a bowl and watched the roadrunner show then you don't know what you are missing. wiley coyote is the self proclaimed genius but without fail he ends up getting face planted in his pursuit of the roadrunner. as predictable as this is it is hysterical if you are high

that leads to tuscl's own roadrunner show. the resident self proclaimed geniuses san_jose_guy and sharkhunter face plant themselfs time and time again. at least sharkhunter isnt some george soros dick sucking progressive. if i'm high they are hystericle but as i discovered when i ran short of ganja it is sadly pathetic to watch the loser beg for more and more abuse

for example this idiot thinks venus is hot enough to melt lead. every real scientist knows that venus has swamps and dinosoars and sexy women in thong bikinis. i am not sure how the thong girls reproduce because it is know that no venusians have penises. my son plans to colonize venus and fuck the supermodel venusians

i don't know how this cartoonish genius sharkhunter effects this site but maybe founder could offer members access to some good weed for use while viewing the inevitable train wreck. for medicinal purposes only of course becasue we are not a bunch of damn hippies
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    WTF is a "Marian chicken"? ;-)
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    come on guys. you all this weak? not even one uranus post?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shitting on mars must be better than shitting at McDonald's.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Ha, Let me go find that post on FB from my sister. It was on the floor in a ladies room some place in the U.S. Funny....
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Well hopefully Doctor Phil, you get more drugs or sex to get your fix. I see you get cranky when you aren't getting enough.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    and you think that there are no sexy venusians that wear only thongs and dinosoars on venus. who is the delusional one now sharkhunter? or should I say wiley coyote
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion