tuscl

OTC Exclusive, cunilingus, std risk

So, if you have an agreement and text almost daily, get together a couple times a week, have some level of established mutual trust, and there are no obvious signs to the contrary... I love to eat at the y and I don't like to use dams which diminish the full experience, but I do want to protect my health. If we're exclusive and agree to test on some kind of regular basis, theoretically there should be nothing to worry about. ?

35 comments

• a21985
    8 years ago
    There's never nothing to worry about, but your scenario certainly makes it reassuring that it will be safer with the risks greatly reduced. Though, with a dancer, it takes some big balls (or a naive ones) to truly believe that anything she does with you is 100% exclusive to you and fairly worry free.

I personally admire your foresight and planning, and while I am quite selective myself for whom I "dine" with, I am way too dumb and impulsive to deal with all that red tape.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I wish I was that thoughtful about it too.

But alcohol and being a man whore often leads to bad choices on more than a few occasions.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    A. You're not exclusive.
    B. Even if this were Fantasyland and you were her only OTC customer, how solid do you think her choices are as far as her personal sex life?

There are some immediate risks, like gonorrhea of the throat and the like, and there is absolutely a risk of herpes -- despite what stupid people think, people can shed virus and be infectious even when there is absolutely no visible sign or sores. Frequent testing will catch those, probably. But the more pernicious risk is that of HPV which might result in head-and-neck cancer in 20 or 30 years... and I don't think there are any tests to see if she's infected with one of the bad strains.

So, my general rule is, no DATY with strippers, period. And, since every rule is meant to be broken, I've taken a calculated risk with a very small number of very special ones. But my eyes are open as far as risks.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    " like gonorrhea of the throat and the like,"
    ==============================================
    Also think about the risk to the dancer. We've got one member here who brags about barebacking multiple dancers and revels in the thrill of getting them to swallow. Gonorrhea of the throat is a real risk in that case to the dancer.

So that I don't appear to be a hypocrite, I did get chlamydia from a dancer in Dec 2015. Luckily she was the only one. But I had to tell my wife, dancer had to tell her fiancee, and all four of us had to take antibiotics. It was a mess.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Imamutt you ask a lot of these hypothetical risk questions - if this "hobby" keeps you worried this much I think you better try collecting stamps, bird watching or learning a musical instrument as an alternative.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I don't mind a BJ with a condom, somehow it makes it extra naughty.

I don't DATY when I'm paying so I haven't thought about the risks, but I would say if you are paying (no matter how convinced you are that she is the once in a lifetime virgin stripper that has been fighting off the men to wait for you) you gotta be protected 100% of the time.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Subraman , as always, a well thought out comprehensive response. It is greatly appreciated. However, I'm not sure there is any data supporting evidence of promiscuity among strippers being greater than barsluts, college girls, or any other available hoes in general, although the assumption is understandable. I think and hope 'my girl' may at least be a serial monogamist.
  • Ironcat
    8 years ago
    Not worth the risk
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Shaiynn, Thanks for the solid recemmendation on how I should spend my time but I'm not so much worried as you may think. I do have a tendancy to assess and evaluate most things I pursue. I don't mind taking risks associated with things I choose to do, but I wouldn't go skydiving without seeking the advice of experienced people either.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Wasn't it a recent news story that something like 30% of the general population has genital warts? It would only make sense that sex workers have a higher incidence. Giving oral sex to people with HPV, whether the warts are prevalent or not, increases -significantly increases- the risk of various throat and mouth cancers (e.g. Michael Douglas). In short, not worth it.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I was under the impression that the HPV strains that cause genital warts, are not the strains that cause cancer. That is, if you have the bad luck to be infected with HPV, you hope you have a wart-causing strain, because it's the other strains that are causing cancers and killing people. Off to go look that up...
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Okay found this at the National Cancer Institute in 10 seconds :)

Sexually transmitted HPV types fall into two categories:

- Low-risk HPVs, which do not cause cancer but can cause skin warts (technically known as condylomata acuminata) on or around the genitals, anus, mouth, or throat. For example, HPV types 6 and 11 cause 90 percent of all genital warts. HPV types 6 and 11 also cause recurrent respiratory papillomatosis, a less common disease in which benign tumors grow in the air passages leading from the nose and mouth into the lungs.

- High-risk HPVs, which can cause cancer. About a dozen high-risk HPV types have been identified. Two of these, HPV types 16 and 18, are responsible for most HPV-caused cancers (2, 3).
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... I think and hope 'my girl' may at least be a serial monogamist ..."

IMO - if she's with *you* for $$$, then she can be w/ anyone for $$$ - strippers are not in the business of turning down custies/$$$ - expecting a "monogamous" relationship with a stripper is a stretch - assuming this relationship is P4P.
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    There is no way in hell you should trust any stripper to be monogamous. Period.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

"There is no way in hell you should trust any stripper to be monogamous. Period."

I think we just found a new tag line for TUSCL.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    If it smells okay and your mouth is healthy (no open sores or like recent major dental work), giving oral to women is nearly no risk.

At least that's what I tell myself. I've eaten a lot of pussy and a lot of those girls were sluts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... There is no way in hell you should trust any stripper to be monogamous ..."

Yeah - that's like wanting a unicorn as a pet

:)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ sometimes my cat wears his unicorn headband - does that count?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Don't worry about it. Strippers stop working if they catch something out of respect for the customer. It's part of their code.

I read all about it on stripperweb.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I'll allow it @shailyn. A cat with a unicorn headband is as much a unicorn as a stripper who says she does things exclusively with one PL is actually doing things exclusively with just that one PL.

If you squint real hard and suspend logic for a moment, the fantasy is almost believable.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^at you being facetious?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    +1 to the hipster whale

Sometimes you gotta say "what the fuck" and carry on

If Mad Jack in WW II was afraid of life as much as the OP, we'd all be eating bratwurst for breakfast
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If that was meant for me chessmaster... Yes.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Motörhead, I fear nothing. Caution is simply an inerent interest in self preservation.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I only do DATY with a DS or a DC. It's a calculated risk but one I'm reasonably comfortable with.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^Do you ever get tested, weirdo? $121 at Planned Parenthood.

What would you do if you tested positive? Send a blanket broadcast on Twitter to your legion of barebacked teenagers?
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Don't do the crime if you can't do the time ..."

LOL - well put :)
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Jeez, we throw a lot stones regarding going bb. But, how many of us would really be able to resist going bb with smoking hot 18 y/o? Sure, maybe the first encounter. Heck, maybe even the second time but after multiple encounters it would be damn near impossible to resist going bb. It really is just a matter of opportunity.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ yeah dude - sex w/ a condom just feels so impersonal and so much less enjoyable than the real thing - sex w/ a plastic around your dick is not the way sex was intended/meant to be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    if sex was meant to be w/ a condom on then a pussy would hot have been made to feel so good and wet.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    I anilingus strippers like I'm tha Human Centipede.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'm not one who does daty on dancers. However, I've learned a lot from this discussion. It seems that there is evidence going in every direction on the chance of catching an Std from this.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol thanks for that image, beguiled.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "how many of us would really be able to resist going bb with smoking hot 18 y/o?"

Amen. Preach it brother Wolf.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion