tuscl

Perfect threesome?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Since this is the place where even lawyers go for advice, here goes.

I have the perfect arrangement for my first threesome. A regular favorite (DS III) and a friend of hers that she's in love with. I know and like them both. They are both hot. They like to make love to each other, they're willing to do everything for a reasonable price. They have some experience doing threesomes. It's everything that I've been looking for.

It's perfect. Except. DS III's friend has a boyfriend. He recently beat the crap out of a guy who was messing around with his stripper gf. In his defense, it sounds like they guy was trying to rape his gf. So any of us might have done the same thing. But the cops arrested the boyfriend for assault which suggests that they thought that he beat the guy more than was necessary for her defense. The guy was not a strip club customer, just a guy that his gf knew and considered a friend. So this was not an OTC gone bad.

So the question is should I do it? Is it worth the risk that the boyfriend could possibly pose? The boyfriend knows that she is a stripper, but I don't know if he's aware that she is sometimes a prostitute. DS III knows my identity. The friend does not, unless DS III told her which I doubt. I trust DS III. I don't know the friend very well.

If I did this it would be at a hotel, not my house. But DS III knows where I live.

35 comments

• gawker
    8 years ago
    Those who are most successful in life tend to be risk takers. Just do it!
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    DS III knows where you live! Really? Are you nuts John?

Oh, hell, if Gawker can live his crazy stripper related life why can't you. Sounds like the worse thing that would happen is you have to bust a cap in the other girl's BF. Keep your pistol handy.

And DS III's friend has a built in excuse for being out with DS III, she wasn't with you, she was going to meet DS III and picking her up from her date with you.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    TUSCL- where boyfriends don't matter
  • aks451
    8 years ago
    Maybe take them out of town for an evening?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    San_Jose_Gay and I were drinking some coffee at the local Star Bucks the other day, and although I am not the least bit gay, he told me his perfect threesome is Juice, Ricky Dugan and San Jose Gay.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Sounds good but I think it would be more exciting for the second honey to be someone she's never been with.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Make it a foursome and bring Mr. Kimber Solo along.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Holy crap, JS. First we had to talk you down from trying molly. Now, having saved your ass from that, you ask us if it's a good idea to do a threesome including the gf of a felonious, violent guy. Sure, JS. Go ahead! What could go wrong?
    (ATACdawg shakes head in disbelief)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    LW, most people advised me otherwise -- to choose girls who are already comfortable with each other sexually. If I choose somebody she's never been with I think it would go poorly if she wasn't into that girl.

dawg, I'm listening but you seem to be outnumbered in your position.

25, I'm not a fan of Kimber but I've got plenty of firepower.

Corvus, every dream stripper knows my identity and where I live. They often come to my house, and I go to theirs (except DS III who lives with her parents). That's how it works.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If you bring Juice and Rech as your bodyguards you'll be just fine.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    So I guess DS3 is local?

You're probably okay.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    John, I wasn't aware of the fact your harem of DS girls were all local. I assumed most of them were in the different cities you travel to. Does the MILF also live close to your town?

I spread my girls out in each of the cities I travel to. Better to have fun available wherever I happen to find myself.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Also, I guess if you go through with the three way romp a hotel would be better. Unless you can talk DS III into using her house while her parents are away for the weekend.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    John, this sounds too risky for you. You better let me do a 3-way with these 2 girls first to make sure it's safe.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    "They are willing to do everything for a reasonable price" I just want to know what JS69 feels is a reasonable price...I am sure way more than I would call reasonable...haha
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Wow!!! La vida loco
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Sounds like fun...go for it. The out of town idea is a good one
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I say get a hotel room and go for it
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    All my strippers are local except the original DS. It's a lot of work to see her regularly, no way I could do that with the others.

Ok. You guys didn't steer me wrong on Molly so I'm gonna trust you here and do it. But if I die I'm gonna be pissed.
  • dw.buck
    8 years ago
    JS69- go for it, DS3 would be crazy to snitch on you and loose that steady income, sounds like her friend wants the extra cash and wont try to find you, quite sure homeboy BF doesnt want to hit that 3 strike rule with the law!!!!!!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Tuscl -- where you come to get good advice on bad decisions.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    JS, I think you are crazy. You are getting all the sex anyone could want from beautiful young women. This girls guy has already proved to be unstable. I get that you think you can talk your way out of anything, but this guy will not be rational. Just think if the cops now come to your house and you were high with two strippers while a jealous stripper boyfriend is trying to beat the shit out of you. Life will change very quickly....
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Jackslash lol haha
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^TUSCL because making bad decisions isn't only for strippers.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Now RTP has me scared. Somebody else talk me into it. I really want two gorgeous 18 year olds to suck my dick simultaneously. And I want to eat out DS III with another girl helping me. It's worth the risk, right? Surely Heck wouldn't lead me astray. Would he?
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Take the shot, John. If this is a dream shot at a dream threesome with a dream stripper and her hot friend, then take the shot. Just use common sense and a little extra security precaution during and a couple of days after.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    JS...seems it depends on how much you trust DS III. If there is any chance she would rat you out..who you are, where you live..then stay the fuck away. Otherwise, why not? (Rhetorical question).
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Actually, the perfect threesome is something that you don't have to pay for.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    John, go for it. This is the perfect chance for a threesome with two smoking hot strippers. You are already past the point of rational thinking. We all are or we wouldn't go to Strip Clubs and fuck strippers.

Think of how you would feel next week, or 10 years from now, if you pass up this opportunity. And if you do whimp out please let us know so one of us can take your place. I mean, you don't want to disappoint DS III in her youth and ruin her self esteem. Give the girl something to remember and reminisce about the rest of her life: the time she was able to eat her friend out while getting fucked by a lawyer.

And consider this, if not with you she'll eventually find someone else to join her and the friend. Might as well be you.

TUSCL: home of the best Indian movers
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Having been involved in less than 500 fmf situations I have to admit that the idea of paying for one has never crossed my mind. What about a bisexual g/f and swinging? Free and no one wants to kill you.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I say go for it DS! If the BF were to show up just tell him your a lawyer and will sue him so hard his grandchildren will still be paying!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't do it. Not a chance.

But I totally think you should.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Corvus, great logic. Thank you. I feel better.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Put your wiener inside one of them, wiggle it around until it leaks. Repeat with the other.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    @skibum, you obviously never had a threesome with a girl who failed to mention she was cheating on her boyfriend...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion