tuscl

Did anyone club on Mother's Day ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, May 9, 2016 12:08 PM
My mom was out of town visiting family so I had the day free. I was having a lazy Su and decided to hit a club - ended up hitting 2 black clubs in the late-afternoon and Tootsies on Su eve - all 3 were slow and much .slower than normal for a Su which is to be expected it being Mother's Day. How was your experience if you clubbed on that day?

19 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    Nope
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Yesterday was my birthday, but I spent it with my mother so nah.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Happy Birthday Mist
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    No
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I fucked my MILF on mothers day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ nice gift :)
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I went to the strip club to visit my mom, who's the sexiest 90-year-old stripper you will ever see.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Yes. I won't say where but the dancers were depressed they had to work either because they weren't home with their kids or they weren't with their moms. I got dances from two ladies. Once we got to the VIP, there was no difference between last night and other Sunday nights
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I would think it would be quite depressing.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I didn't club yesterday - but after reading the comments - it seems good that I didn't. Makes sense - that the dancers wouldn't be very interested - even though it's a "Hallmark Holiday"
  • Profess2021
    8 years ago
    I did and had a good time aside from getting ripped off by a cut off song set. After that I found this chick who gave a great table grind and she started making it rain on other girls as she was grinding on me. Best ones I'd spent in a while.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Nope.
  • K
    8 years ago
    The contract I am on has me working most Sundays and a few holidays. I drive past a few on my way home. The women working Sunday are the new dancers or those that did not make enough the previous week. I have a few regulars that are good at pretending to be happy to be groped by me.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    No Mother's Day, but I've had nothing to do on Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve at various points in my life. It's a surreal feeling and if I had been clubbing at the time, I would have been!
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I'm sure it would have been a very sad mother's day for the few strippers working so they can feed their young. I wouldn't have the heart even if I remembered it was a Sunday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ".... I have a few regulars that are good at pretending to be happy to be groped by me ..." LOL - can't ask for much more than that :)
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I've been to the SC on New Years Day's evening and to the SC on the Saturday before Easter. I drove from the SC to church on Sunday morning to meet family. No change of clothes. No shame.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I hope you at least remembered to remove and dispose of your condom b/f leaving the SC
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    I went...it turned out to be a very, very good day....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion