Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ass spanking

JamesSD
JamesSD15150

California

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does smacking dat ass come standard for LDs? Is it considered more a VIP thing?

I've had girls who seem to dig it during LDs. And I've had girls tell me if have to go VIP to do it.

I mean, obviously I follow the law and don't touch the dancers... ;)

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I think it's dependent on the dancer and the club. Some stuffy clubs - where they have roid-loaded bouncers - might be bad places to smack a dancers ass (out on the floor). Even if the dancer says it's ok - it can be a challenge to talk down a bouncer who is itching to do some damage.

If the club is relaxed and the girl says go for it - then smack that azz!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I smack em in da ass at the 7 11

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

In most clubs I go to, no way I could spank her during a lapdance, bouncer would be all over us. But, I've spanked almost every stripper I've taken to the VIP... and that's a lot of strippers. I start soft, and they almost always yell at me to go harder

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Ya I forget that at my local hole it's supposed to be a no-no but they all let me do it.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Yeah, I don't ask if I can do it anymore. Once I know I can grope her ass freely (and I don't go past one dance if I can't) I usually just give a playful little swat to start. Coos of excitement or demands for it harder are definitely more common than light scolding.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I've had many dancers encourage it.

S
Supremeruler
•

It's usually the ones with phat asses that encourage it, in which case I oblige.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement