Ass spanking

JamesSD
California
Does smacking dat ass come standard for LDs? Is it considered more a VIP thing?

I've had girls who seem to dig it during LDs. And I've had girls tell me if have to go VIP to do it.

I mean, obviously I follow the law and don't touch the dancers... ;)

7 comments

• Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think it's dependent on the dancer and the club. Some stuffy clubs - where they have roid-loaded bouncers - might be bad places to smack a dancers ass (out on the floor). Even if the dancer says it's ok - it can be a challenge to talk down a bouncer who is itching to do some damage.

If the club is relaxed and the girl says go for it - then smack that azz!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I smack em in da ass at the 7 11
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    In most clubs I go to, no way I could spank her during a lapdance, bouncer would be all over us. But, I've spanked almost every stripper I've taken to the VIP... and that's a lot of strippers. I start soft, and they almost always yell at me to go harder
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Ya I forget that at my local hole it's supposed to be a no-no but they all let me do it.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I don't ask if I can do it anymore. Once I know I can grope her ass freely (and I don't go past one dance if I can't) I usually just give a playful little swat to start. Coos of excitement or demands for it harder are definitely more common than light scolding.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I've had many dancers encourage it.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    It's usually the ones with phat asses that encourage it, in which case I oblige.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion