tuscl

That's when the whores show up

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Wednesday, May 4, 2016 2:40 PM
I was talking to a dancer who always works dayshift. She was getting ready to go, and she said, "I always leave by 7PM. That's when the whores show up." I found this a little confusing because I've fucked this stripper both ITC and OTC.

21 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well the stripper that said that only fucked 3 guys today at work, the "whores" fuck 5 or 6 during their shift.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    BTW what club was this at, make sure it's on my Detroit list!!!! I'll be there at 7PM next week! lol
  • likes2look
    8 years ago
    Makes sense to me. :) She just may not like having competition.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    I always get a chuckle when an extras honey calls a different extras honey a whore.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... I found this a little confusing because I've fucked this stripper both ITC and OTC ..." I believe that is what is referred to as "stripper logic"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A dancer that charges $400 or $500 for VIP is an entertainer - a dancer that charges $150 or $200 for VIP is a whore.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ stripper logic
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "Everybody in here is innocent. Didn't you know that?" That's from "The Shawshank Redemption", but by some convoluted logic, it applies to strip clubs too
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Two instances I especially remember: One girl like having her mouth fucked hard, and the nut on her face. So I obliged. As she's wiping the cum from her face and licking if off her fingers, she says "I'm only doing this until I can afford school. I'm better than the whores in this place." I couldn't help but laugh, and that pissed her off, but it didn't stop her from taking the $20 tip. Another dancer was sucking me off in VIP when another dancer walked in on us. My dancer just kind of looked over at her, without stopping, as the other dancer watched us for a second, then turned and left. I asked, "Will she make trouble for you?" "Nah," was her reply, "she's the biggest whore in the place." Again, I laughed, only she didn't get pissed. Just looked kind of sheepish and said, "Well, it's true. Even bigger than me."
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    She fucks you because she LIKES you! The other girls are just whores!
  • K
    8 years ago
    Whores will have sex with anyone that will pay. The non whores are selective.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I've actually had a few of them tell me the exact same thing Jack, almost word for word. It always raises my eyebrow and a slight smile on my face. But I would never laugh out loud in their face. That would have been rude. lol!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    You should have told her, "well I guess I need to come at 7 then". :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    From the stripper dictionary: Whore: (1) any dancer that fucks more customers than the dancer who is speaking (whether actual or perceived); (2) any dancer that the one speaking does not like.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    LOL...It is funny. I have had girls who I'm currently fucking say things just like this about other dancers being whores.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    The question is, when does Juice show up?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Who let the hos out - ruff - ruff - who let the hos out
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ButterMan, I like how strippers think that whatever comes from their mouth is gospel. They really believe the words they say. Classic narcissism is found in most strippers.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I used to hear the word whore a lot at my old favorite club, and it always meant the same thing, a dancer the speaking dancer didn't like. They used to say slut a lot, too, but apparently, being a slut wasn't as bad as being a whore. I wanted to laugh at first but I came to understand. Stripper talk is its own language sometimes.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    add to JS's list 3) any dancer who has sex for less money than the dancer calling her that
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's great hearing the logic behind the actual stripper logic! There is definitely a reason for the dancer calling the other dancers whores - but it might not be anything we can surmise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion