Tuesday, May 3, 2016 3:54 AM
I'm heartbroken. How could Kate walk out on our imaginary romance? [view link]

19 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I bet we don't hear from Motörhead for days
  • localuser
    8 years ago
    I might be gay but Kate Upton doesn't do it for me at all. If she danced at a club I walked into I wouldn't get up from the stage but I wouldn't get dances from her either.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Suicide watch
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I will never make-believe date a Sports Illustrated model again.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I will never make-believe date a Sports Illustrated model again." Brilliant!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Dang! I guess I'll have to get her on the rebound after she and what's-his-name divorce.....
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    How does marriage interfere with an imaginary romance? Can't you just imagine having an affair with her? By the way, while she's obviously too old for me and I suspect that her breasts may be fake, she's nevertheless extremely hot.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Well she's stupid 'cause he cheated on her. And he's stupid 'cause his game is always better when they're not together. I've said before and I'll say it again; Kate Upton's body looks nice when she's airbrushed on a magazine or wearing a corset under her clothes, but without those helpful things she's shaped like a refrigerator with tits. Here's an unedited shot of her from behind. Awful: [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    "A refrigerator with tits." I'm gonna have to remember that one. It perfect describes a local dancer.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Lucky bastard!!!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "Here's an unedited shot of her from behind. Awful" If she was a dancer, I'd be broke. Defintely not awful. Definitely.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Jack, I wished I had known she was two-timing me with you !
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Fucker gets engaged and then goes out and gets absolutely shelled by none other than the Cleveland Indians!!! I'm starting to think there's something to this whole deal that he's a better pitcher when she's not around...
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    I am afraid Kate has some serious Kirstie Alley get-fat-as-a-whale potential. Justin will be rolling her in flour to find the wet spot.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hahahahahahahahaha, Nina I just spit out my coffee after reading your first post. "refrigerator with tits" LMAO
  • PredragDr
    8 years ago
    Both will be past their primes by the next Winter Olympics. I hope Justin has her sign a prenup.
  • Cheo_D
    8 years ago
    Well, well, some pretty high appearance standards from this crowd. Considering any of us stands about as much of a chance at scoring a SI model as Lincoln Chafee had of becoming President...
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Both will be past their primes by the next Winter Olympics". Verlander has been past his prime for three or four years now. It's no coincidence it all started when he started dating Upton. Upton is decent, but she's a little chunky.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion