tuscl

When you're too much of a regular

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Monday, May 2, 2016 9:49 PM
Went to the local hole for happy hour, no other customers besides me. The bartender just asked "how many today?" Stripper in the stool next to me gabbing away with the bartender. No music and nobody is getting on stage. So I asked "what's up why isn't so dead in here?" Their respons almost in unison. .."because there aren't any customers" And then another guy walks in the door, music comes on girls get up off her seat, then he changes his mind walks out, music goes off girl sits the fuck back down... I drop at least $150 everytime I'm here, and that's about once or twice a week. I don't know whether to be insulted or not.

24 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm seen like this at a few local shit holes as well....it's a compliment
  • s88
    8 years ago
    So WTF are you doing there if all strippers on their phones with music off? Are you on your phone too? Waiting for a particular fav to get out of the DR or what?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    He could be doing what I often do and order up some hard cider or honey whisky...chackin fingers and watching the game with a few local sluts on their phone's
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Talking to the bartender. ..my fav was the one on the stool next to me.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @GACA You can feel happy that you were a special enough customer that they were courteous enough to turn off the [c]rap music for you as a favor lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    But I luv [c]rap music :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Me2
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I finish my beer and leave.
  • localuser
    8 years ago
    One time I walked in and my favorite wasn't there, oh well. I'll find someone else to chill with. Bartender/touch enforcement woman who's usually a stone cold bitch actually asked if I wanted my cover back, 3 different dancers some I have never gotten a dance from before tell me "You know she's not here tonight, right?" It hit me right there that I might need to diversify.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Does she know she's your fave? Did she at least get off the barstool and sit in your lap? Sounds like you're being taken for granted.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Does everyone tell "Norm" when you walk thru the door? If you answer "yes" you may be hanging out there a little "too" much! Lol
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    I used to go to this club only to see my fav. She didn't drive so I would pick her up, do lunch, then we would go to the club. Once while I was sitting at the bar as she was getting dressed, another dancer came up and we were chatting. The bartender looked at her and said "he's with xxx". The new dancer couldn't get out of there fast enough..evidently my fav was the club queen bee or something. One other time the bartender/manager asked how our lunch was as I was waiting. Ahh the good ole days.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I get not putting a dancer on stage of you're at the bar with your favorite and the only customer. I'm totally confused by turging the music off. Do bars turn the music off when there are no customers?
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    @JamesSD it's a pay to play music juke box so when customers aren't there the ladies try savings their credits
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice! You are family there
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Strip clubs are different than neighborhood bars - as its ok at a neighborhood dive if folks barely notice your arrival. Strip clubs are places you go to be entertained. You are a definite regular - and they are very comfortable with you - and I guess that has its good and bad sides. I never thought they could get too relaxed - but maybe you illustrated that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would think it was more of the fact you were the only one there - perhaps could've happened to another PL if he was the only one there.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    No it wasn't they got comfortable and damn near try to put me on food pick up duty. Then I said I had to go
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Oh - ok
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Lol If they start to put you to work behind the bar then you should worry
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    re: Lopaw Lol If they start to put you to work behind the bar then you should worry At the club I previously mentioned, there was another regular I got to know. He was an HVAC guy and pretty mechanically proficient, so they seemed to always have him working on something in the club.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I heard they're always glad you came. Double entendre intended.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion