tuscl

Changing Clubs With a Dancer

Sunday, May 1, 2016 4:33 PM
I know it is the nature of the business that dancers move around or work more than one club. We've been close for a while, she lets me know her schedule, sometimes I go, sometimes I don't. It seems that I never see a familiar customer from one club to the next. So, what's the deal? A. No one else is interested in following her B. She has many followers and is creative at juggling us around so we never run into each other C. I am the only one she notifies D. All her other 'boyfriends' are masters of disguise E. Other _________________________________

12 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    I think it's a combination of all the above. First of all, I think only the most dedicated regulars follow girls around from club to club -- I've only done it with a handful of girls, otherwise I generally switch them over to OTC-only, because generally speaking I"m already at my favorite clubs. I also think a good stripper should be good at managing her regulars. And, you are probably not as observant of other customers as you think you are, especially when she's there and you have your Love Goggles on :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    D All her other 'boyfriends' are masters of disguise that's my guess
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    A No one else is interested in following her Also a possibility
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I think subra described it well. For example, DS III changed clubs from my fav area club where I saw her frequently to one I've never been to. I've come to her new club only once in 3 or so months. There simply is no reason for me to go there even though she's a DS. I see her OTC whenever I want, and she has never said no to any sexual desire. So there's no reason for me to see her itc any more. Since nobody but her appeals to me at her new club, and I already have her all I want, I never go to her new club.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'm gonna go with A. Sometimes we become so lovestruck (in a PL way) that we think that our ATF's are also every other woman/man's wet dream and they simply aren't.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's hard enough and often a PITA to be able to hookup w/ them at only one club; let alone multiple clubs.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Right now, there is only one dancer that I would follow to another club if she left. Unlike the dancer you mentioned, this one has a line of guys waiting for her every time I go into her club, so I imagine at least some of them would follow her.
  • K
    8 years ago
    i don't think I'd recognize another customer as I pay so little attention to the other men in a club. I'll be with a young(er than me) lady tomorrow. I'll ask her if many men follow her to a new club.
  • Il8vStripper5
    8 years ago
    I've only ever recognized one other customer in my entire strip clubbing career and that's because he had a retarded serial killer look going on.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I had a dancer friend that was followed from another club in another state about 1,000 miles away. He looked like a retarded serial killer
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I'd go with A. Most customers only go to one club, which is silly and self limiting to me. You can have a town with 2 clubs, and most will only go to the one and never step foot in the other.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Subraman, Thank you for the clear and comprehensive analysis. To you seasoned veterans; sure, she's just another dancer, but for me, she is worth following. Call it whipped, owned, whatever it is, I like what I like and I'm enjoying the ride. I'm definitely not there to observe the other customers, I just have an acute sense of awareness, and I rarely forget a face.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion