tuscl

SMH

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, April 29, 2016 3:21 PM
Today I was approached by a dancer and she asked if I wanted anything. She went on to say that she had just sucked a big cock but she had brushed her teeth afterward. That approach didn't work on me. I didn't even buy a dance. Would you have gone for it? :)

17 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Is this some kind of sick joke?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    It's her direct approach of saying she does extras. I would have asked if she gargled with listermint, and if she had sex if she doused her va-jay-jay in listermint, then everything would be okay.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I would have asked if she gargled with listermint, and if she had sex if she doused her va-jay-jay in listermint, then everything would be okay." Listermint = brilliant!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    If her lips were still creamy - then no. But if she used Listermint - then I'd be all in! It freshens breath, kills germs, and it disinfects va jay jays!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think her sales approach is a bit off. It would have been better to say that she loves to suck dick - or some other overtly sexual reference. It's one thing to suck a lot of dick - but I think most guys don't want to know they are the fourth or fifth dick she's sucked today.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    would have asked her if she was a cop. What kind of fool comes up and randomly says that. Couldn't keep it simple and say she'll offer to suck your schlong?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'm curious why she felt you wanted to know it was a big cock
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    damn shadow the clubs you go to make mine seem tame!
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    At my favorite club I'm usually wearing a condom... Yes I would have gone for it
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    James, after over 20 years and hundreds of dancers I have gotten very good at figuring out stripper logic. Saying she just got done sucking on a cock lets is to let the guy know right away that she sucks cocks. If she just said that she will suck your cock then you might think this is just a line and just brush her off. The fact that she said she just got done sucking gives a stronger impression to the guy that he may get some from her. She said the "just got done" part to let him know that she will give him a good blowjob. If instead she had said, "lets go back and I'll give you a blowjob," then you might think, "well, she may give me a blowjob, but will it be good?" However saying she "just got done giving a blowjob," adds the impression that she likes giving blowjobs and that she is horny and ready to for more. Mentioning that the cock was big further enforces her skills, letting you know she can take a big cock, and additionally stokes your ego that yeah she can take your huge hard cock too. Finally she mentions brushing her teeth afterward to let you know that she is fresh and ready for more, you don't have to worry about sloppy seconds.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Smdh
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I didn't mention it but she was not a stranger to me. She had previously sucked my cock in VIP and just the day prior to this, she and another dancer that I have been to VIP with many times came over to my table and asked if they could roll a blunt and they suggested that we do a 3 some in VIP. I did get a dance from each of them while the other worked on the blunt but then I bailed to beat the traffic.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I would let the little head decide what to do. But I do admire her truth in advertising.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    scat, maybe she was high on drugs and didn't realize it was your cock she just sucked :-) Reminds me of the Joe Pantoliano character on the Sopranos. His stripper girlfriend went to kiss him and he pushed her away and said "Whoa, after how many cocks you sucked today you're gonna kiss me?" I had the reverse of that line played on me once. The girl asked if I wanted my cock sucked and added that she hadn't sucked any yet that day. Follies had only been open for like 10 minutes and she felt she needed to add that bit of info, LOL!
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    If she was good looking and was fit then sure I would have gone for it. I like her honesty and reassuring style.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat - thanks for that info. It's even more unusual for her to say what she did - since you already know what she does. Maybe she just wanted to let you know she was clean?
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    Most just rinse with a beverage! She gets the good housekeeping label for her minty fresh approach!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion