tuscl

Dancer beaten by cops while hand-cuffed.

elvis2
Florida
Friday, April 29, 2016 2:43 PM
More video surfaces of officer hitting woman

20 comments

• elvis2
    8 years ago
    More video surfaces of officer hitting woman
  • elvis2
    8 years ago
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Yes sir, to serve and protect. They plainly abused those chicks even though the first one was resisting and the second one tried to kick that cop, the cops over reacted.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Not offense - but she's a yoga teacher - LOL! Drunk and quits on the first day. Definitely going to have trouble finding a yoga studio with an open bar. That was rough - and so are the before and after photos of the girl.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    After going back and watching the vids full screen it's apparent to me that it's the same chick getting beaten twice by the same cop.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    these days, i don't blame the police for anything. not after so many have been killed by so called "victims".
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Too bad. Used to be back in the day that's how you disciplined criminals, because the only way they'd learn is by getting the shit kicked out of them. Ironically there are less criminals back in the day than there are nowadays.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    ^^^ back in the day there were fewer cameras. When I was younger - guys would get tuned up in custody - and the police report would show that they accidentally fell down a flight of stairs.
  • elvis2
    8 years ago
    The girl is the same in both. First video shows her getting beaten as she was taken from club. Second was later at booking station.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Officers do not have the right to beat up handcuffed people in my opinion. however if she kicked the officer, that is illegal and she should get charged for that as well. Possibly further restrained or tased if the officers can't manage to restrain a handcuffed girl. Officers do not have a right to beat up handcuffed people. I can't think of anyone who would be happy getting beat up while down or handcuffed already. If you don't speak up against doing the wrong thing with one person, when would you speak up? When the officer is beating up an elderly person, a kid, someone you know?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Cowardly pigs. It takes a big man to beat a handcuffed girl.
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    Strippers Lives Matter
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck the police
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Over here if someone resists arrests the police can't beat the shit out of them. Not legally anyway.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I thought it was hysterical. I'd give the cop a medal. So tired of the useless losers we call the young.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    skibum609, had her parents doled out some discipline, she likely would have never been in the situation. i'm sure some here would disagree and of course this doesn't apply to all strippers, but most didn't have the discipline to learn a marketable skill, so their body became their meal ticket.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    This wholly innocent yoga instructor, was brutalized by this viscous, evil cop. You must ignore the fact that she was drunk and got fired her very first day on the job at Scores (strip club). Please disregard her innocent and constructive suggestions to the officer in the Scores parking lot, she sincerely believed that his anus would stretch to accept his skull. And the tap she offered in the jail, wasn't a "kick" it was just to get his attention so she could tell him again exactly how much she appreciated his assistance that day. It is completely reasonable to expect a 23 y/o testosterone hyped rookie police officer to refrain from responding when some drunken, obscene, pushy, stripper, tries to hit him - repeatedly, calls him ugly names - repeatedly and spits on him - repeatedly.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I can see both sides of it, but it boils down to professionalism and dignity. It's a hard sell to justify a man beating a handcuffed woman, much less twice.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    But he feared for his life.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    What a dick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion