You guys in Phoenix asleep?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/music/now…

6 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Probably not my type of sc but will visit and write a review. Why were you reading the Phx New Times? Great paper.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    When this place was Babes before, it was only hopping on the weekend nights, basically traps for guys wanting the experience of a strip club, but you paid through the nose with little physical action. All Scottsdale clubs are like that except Skin can be fun at times.

Most Phoenix area climbers avoid the Scottsdale scene, just basically clip joints. I will try this club out during the day sometime to see what the music is like, and they may have some decent looking girls, but as far as the ldk's go you can forget about it.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I believe Scottsdale requires pasties which is one reason along with limited mileage that serious mongers have avoided Scottsdale clubs. Meat72 explained it well. My funds are limited right now so I'll leave the reviews in lone wolf and Meat72's capable hands.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I may check it out sometime as I would like the better music. But it'd probably be a one timer
    Then off to HL or Bandaids or BML or Eves Tease.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion