Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How many dances?

jayhawk123

Arizona

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

How many lap dances with the same person do you think most guys average in a non extras club where there is 2 way touching and $20 per dance? I always wonder if I am about average in how many dances I get with one dancer or not. I usually get around 5 or 6. Sometimes a couple more. I have seen guys in $10 club only get 1 or 2 and when I get a new dancer she usually asks after every song if I want to keep going. My favorites know I am getting a minimum of 4 so don't ask every song

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

If they are just OK, will stop them at 1. If they are decent, will get 2-3. If they are impressive, we are in the 4+ range.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Most places I go to are $20 or $25 per song. So I sit down and after the first if I am happy, I will tell her "I'm giving you $100 and tell me when that is up." Usually after that I will be done, or I'll say "do 2 more songs" or "do another $100 worth."

Usually when I say "stop when $100 is spent" the dance count usually works in my favor where maybe I was supposed to get 5 dances but I ended up getting 6 or 7. I've had girls say a lot... "that song was short so I'll throw in another." etc. etc. etc.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ In Detroit most guys are getting a BJ by the 2nd dance.

In North Carolina most dancers and sharing Chackin Fangers with Juice by the 2nd dance.

Wherever JS is, he's usually handing a dancer $500 by the 2nd dance just so she will put up with him to the 3rd dance.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I'd say 2 or 3 is my avg if I'm spreading the love around. More for a fav.

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

When a customer continues to ask for another and another and another, I will continue to give better and better dances. If a customer says, go to $100, that puts me at ease and I'm willing to give more naughty dances. I would say, in non extras clubs, that many girls are of a similar mindset.

S
Supremeruler
•

Agree with butterman and vbd.

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

2 to 3 dances with a new dancer...4 or 5 with a fav

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

What are these "dances" whereof you speak? I have never been offered a dance in a Detroit strip club.

Profile picture for footballguy
footballguy
•

Depends, the club I frequent is $20 for full nude two way contact dances. How many I get usually varies:

If it's strictly ass and tit touching/squeezing I usually will stop after 2-3 unless the dancer is really hot.

If she lets me suck on her tits then I'll usually get a few more than that.

And then if I am trying to LDK (many of the dancers are obvious that they want me to) I'll usually go anywhere from 5-10 songs.

But ultimately of its one of my favorites I usually get a minimum of five dances, regardless of if I want to LDK or not.

Profile picture for ewire
ewire
•

If its a new dancer I always start with 1 want to make sure its hot. After that for a super hot dancer 4-6 range usually

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Agh PinkSugarDoll proved my theory right!!!!

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I think it ranges from about 1-6, so average is somewhere in the middle of that.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

When I danced at the extras clubs on 8 mile (and yes, all I did was give dances, and no, I didn't offer extras) I wanted to make at least $100 off every VIP trip on a typical night. Dances were $25 so this could be 4 dances or 3 dances + tip. Sometimes I only got 2 or 3 songs out of guys, sometimes they'd go for 15-20 straight (SO tiring, but I aim to please).

The club I'm at now is only $20 per song, is in Detroit, and is a rare non-extras club. It totally depends on the night. Some busy Saturdays are full of young broke guys were I'm only getting a couple songs from each, but they are plentiful, and I am constantly giving dances as it literally becomes a "wanna dance?" atmosphere. I end up walking with more than I would at any 8 mile club.

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

All day on a slow day GFE in VIP: 100-

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I like variety so usually do 2 - if I really like the dancer may do 3 or 4.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Non extras Club? It's been a long time since I've been to one of those....

Profile picture for alldaylong
alldaylong
•

Scouting new talent generally starts off with 2-3, more if she's great and 1 and done if she's terrible. Afterwards when I cont to see her if we keep the vibe fun, I'll go 5-8.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

I get around 6 songs from my favorites at my current go two-way no extras club. All my favorites there charge 2/$25. The closest club charges $25 a dance, and I usually only get two or three songs there.

Compare this to extras clubs where the charges are usually a flat rate by activity and not a dance count. At non-extras clubs I have been known to get songs from three different dances, for around $225 total, and I often am there for 2 or more hours.

The amount of money I spend at an extras clubs is usually between $100 and $150 and I am rarely there longer than 30 minutes. I definitely get more bang from the buck, pun intended, at an extras club.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I think it depends on whether the club requires you to pay before or after the dances.

I've been to a couple of clubs where you pay before - and now those clubs I won't go back and pay more after my original set. So it's 1 or 2 at those spots.

The clubs where I can relax and enjoy the dances - and pay at the end - I'm likely to go longer. So I start with 2 - and if things work - then I relax and enjoy.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

My personal best is ten with my ATF. Of course, that was on a 2-4-1 Wednesday.

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

2-3 average. Most was 9(not sure the odd number), followed by a "free" otc. First time I had met the dancer too. Hasn't come close to happening since.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Two or three depending on price.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement