tuscl

How many dances?

jayhawk123
Arizona
Wednesday, April 27, 2016 9:05 PM
How many lap dances with the same person do you think most guys average in a non extras club where there is 2 way touching and $20 per dance? I always wonder if I am about average in how many dances I get with one dancer or not. I usually get around 5 or 6. Sometimes a couple more. I have seen guys in $10 club only get 1 or 2 and when I get a new dancer she usually asks after every song if I want to keep going. My favorites know I am getting a minimum of 4 so don't ask every song

22 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    If they are just OK, will stop them at 1. If they are decent, will get 2-3. If they are impressive, we are in the 4+ range.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Most places I go to are $20 or $25 per song. So I sit down and after the first if I am happy, I will tell her "I'm giving you $100 and tell me when that is up." Usually after that I will be done, or I'll say "do 2 more songs" or "do another $100 worth." Usually when I say "stop when $100 is spent" the dance count usually works in my favor where maybe I was supposed to get 5 dances but I ended up getting 6 or 7. I've had girls say a lot... "that song was short so I'll throw in another." etc. etc. etc.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ In Detroit most guys are getting a BJ by the 2nd dance. In North Carolina most dancers and sharing Chackin Fangers with Juice by the 2nd dance. Wherever JS is, he's usually handing a dancer $500 by the 2nd dance just so she will put up with him to the 3rd dance.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I'd say 2 or 3 is my avg if I'm spreading the love around. More for a fav.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    8 years ago
    When a customer continues to ask for another and another and another, I will continue to give better and better dances. If a customer says, go to $100, that puts me at ease and I'm willing to give more naughty dances. I would say, in non extras clubs, that many girls are of a similar mindset.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Agree with butterman and vbd.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    2 to 3 dances with a new dancer...4 or 5 with a fav
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    What are these "dances" whereof you speak? I have never been offered a dance in a Detroit strip club.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    Depends, the club I frequent is $20 for full nude two way contact dances. How many I get usually varies: If it's strictly ass and tit touching/squeezing I usually will stop after 2-3 unless the dancer is really hot. If she lets me suck on her tits then I'll usually get a few more than that. And then if I am trying to LDK (many of the dancers are obvious that they want me to) I'll usually go anywhere from 5-10 songs. But ultimately of its one of my favorites I usually get a minimum of five dances, regardless of if I want to LDK or not.
  • ewire
    8 years ago
    If its a new dancer I always start with 1 want to make sure its hot. After that for a super hot dancer 4-6 range usually
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Agh PinkSugarDoll proved my theory right!!!!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I think it ranges from about 1-6, so average is somewhere in the middle of that.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    When I danced at the extras clubs on 8 mile (and yes, all I did was give dances, and no, I didn't offer extras) I wanted to make at least $100 off every VIP trip on a typical night. Dances were $25 so this could be 4 dances or 3 dances + tip. Sometimes I only got 2 or 3 songs out of guys, sometimes they'd go for 15-20 straight (SO tiring, but I aim to please). The club I'm at now is only $20 per song, is in Detroit, and is a rare non-extras club. It totally depends on the night. Some busy Saturdays are full of young broke guys were I'm only getting a couple songs from each, but they are plentiful, and I am constantly giving dances as it literally becomes a "wanna dance?" atmosphere. I end up walking with more than I would at any 8 mile club.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    All day on a slow day GFE in VIP: 100-
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I like variety so usually do 2 - if I really like the dancer may do 3 or 4.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Non extras Club? It's been a long time since I've been to one of those....
  • alldaylong
    8 years ago
    Scouting new talent generally starts off with 2-3, more if she's great and 1 and done if she's terrible. Afterwards when I cont to see her if we keep the vibe fun, I'll go 5-8.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    I get around 6 songs from my favorites at my current go two-way no extras club. All my favorites there charge 2/$25. The closest club charges $25 a dance, and I usually only get two or three songs there. Compare this to extras clubs where the charges are usually a flat rate by activity and not a dance count. At non-extras clubs I have been known to get songs from three different dances, for around $225 total, and I often am there for 2 or more hours. The amount of money I spend at an extras clubs is usually between $100 and $150 and I am rarely there longer than 30 minutes. I definitely get more bang from the buck, pun intended, at an extras club.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think it depends on whether the club requires you to pay before or after the dances. I've been to a couple of clubs where you pay before - and now those clubs I won't go back and pay more after my original set. So it's 1 or 2 at those spots. The clubs where I can relax and enjoy the dances - and pay at the end - I'm likely to go longer. So I start with 2 - and if things work - then I relax and enjoy.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    My personal best is ten with my ATF. Of course, that was on a 2-4-1 Wednesday.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    2-3 average. Most was 9(not sure the odd number), followed by a "free" otc. First time I had met the dancer too. Hasn't come close to happening since.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Two or three depending on price.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion