tuscl

Great White Buffalo

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 3:52 AM
Even though the movie is probably at least five years old, I still find Hot Tub Time Machine to be hilarious. One of my favorite quotes is when they talk about finding a Great White Buffalo. [view link] For those that haven't seen the movie, a Great Wife Buffalo is woman who is epic at sex and is extremely rare and is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Obviously we already have the Dream Stripper term that has a similar meaning. But a Great White Buffalo is above a DS, so even John Smith could only have one Great Whote Buffalo. Another feature of the Great White Buffalo is if you are lucky enough to encounter one (and have sex), you very well may not realize it until years later. So have any of you ever encountered a Great Whire Buffalo? (Stripper or civilian). Perhaps this is another term that could be added to the TUSCL glossary of founder ever updates it. As for me I have been very fortunate, my ATF is my Great White Buffalo. She's got everything: an absolutely gorgeous face, amazing tits, great ass, great pussy, and she is definitely epic at sex. Plus her personality is great too (no SS).

5 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Unicorns, Buffaloes, etc etc. all just animal analogies for a DS.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Mrs sea is my GWB. HTTM was a great movie. Luckily, John Cusack was smart enough to skip the sequel.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    People always trying to come up with a new term buy just keep coming up with same thing or lesser than ATF.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I've had at least 3 GWB in my life, and a few borderline. I trained my second HS GF to be a GWB. The process wasn't really complete until she came back for more dick years later. It's a shame her 18 year old body and 25 year old slutty mind didn't fully coexist. My top one was a dream from day 1. Crazy in the head, crazy in bed. Anal on the second date. She liked it when I fucked her friends, either with her or on the side. She probably was bipolar, but holy shit she was fun in bed. Natural blonde, big tits, pawg.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    As long as they cum before you it doesn't matter what you call them
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion