tuscl

Dancers with poor personal hygiene to include bad breath as well as unpleasant b

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 1:28 PM
I find it a true disservice to a paying customer if you disregard the most imperative part of your profession. Especially when you are in such an extreme proximity with them of an intimate nature. And it coincidentally seems to occur at at one particular establishment that I have no problem outing at this time. I'm referring to the top club Flashdancers on Broadway in the heart of Manhattan which is a real shocker and also a boner kill. I'm sure there are other customers such as myself who have experienced this awkward situation in the midst of an erotic lap dance and felt better not to humiliate the dance keeping silent than express she needs to freshen up physically. Even though it's not my responsibility to be Mr squeaky clean April fresh scent macho man I take personal pride and put myself in the girls position who might have to tolerate some smelly fouled breath dude. At least the dancer is being compensated handsomely for it and and dealing with all kinds of highly intoxicated, very horny, and overly handsy aggressive men should be sucked up as occupational hazard. It's more of a disbelief that other coworker dancers don't have each others back and look out for one another in regards to this very sensitive subject that is difficult to express gently without being condescending. So what's the point of having a house mom at a club who cannot ensure that each and every single dancer working at an upscale gentlemen's club is 100% floor ready even if it means embarrassing them in front of their peers. I would be happy to hear about anyone else who has personally dealt with this dilemma and how they went about handling it.

28 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Usually dancers are very clean and very clean smelling. So if you have one otherwise, oh well. I believe that you will find that such is a rarity. SJG
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I've never noticed this.
  • ewire
    8 years ago
    Yeah you would think nice breath and no B.O. would be the minimum. Last week when I was at the club I also noticed none of the girls had there nails done. Total pet peeve I am watching your hands seductively move over your body and you have unpainted bitten nails. I miss the old days of stripper nails but at least get them done so they look sexy. For me the longer the better but short and sexy would be ok
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I have run into this issue in the past several times. It seems that dancers have customers stinking more than the other way around. Hotstuff always says after she gives Rech a lapdance she smells like she's been living in Cheech and Chongs van for a week.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I thought I was the only one here who remembered Cheech and Chong, and who thought about them when reading some of our regular posters. As I have found, the vast majority of dancers are very clean, very clean looking, and are well groomed. And then I love to see them in high heels and makeup. So I'm not complaining one bit. But then remember, I like to pick the girl myself, instead of letting her pick me. So this probably influences my view. I just need one that I like. Maybe other people react negatively if they are approached by one they don't like. SJG
  • duglyduckling
    8 years ago
    Just to elaborate once again this was not a rare single incident at the same club. This is not my imagination and very disturbing that almost every time I visit and randomly choose a dancer regardless of her ethnicity or background. Otherwise I wouldn't have taken the time posting this topic. I have not addressed this matter to club management since customer service is on the bottom of the ladder as opposed to the club absorbing all of your finances in the shortest time possible
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Once in a while I run into a stripper with bad breath or stinky pits. Not often, just once in a while. Unfortunately, I am cursed with having hyper-sensitive detection of pussy and ass odor. It's not uncommon that a girl will be giving me a lapdance, and as she gets a little juicy, I can smell her -- keep in mind here, if I'm sitting straight up and she's grinding on my crotch, that puts her coochie and asshole at least 2 feet from my nose. Meanwhile, my buddies will get dances with the same girl, and be like, "I don't know what you're talking about, I kissed my way up her leg and couldn't smell anything". But I'm stuck with it, a girl needs a pretty odor-free pussy and asshole or I'll pick up a scent to some extent. Some local clubs have a bidet in the back, which definitely seems to help a ton -- if I were emperor, all strip clubs would have bidets by law
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Why would you randomly choose a dancer? I find the one I like and engage with her slowly. I never let them sell dances to me, if that is the issue. Engaging happens in stages with as much in the front room as possible. SJG
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Given the amount of stinky customers that they no doubt see all the time it wouldn't surprise me a bit if some dancers deliberately stink-afy themselves on purpose.
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    One word - garlic. There ought to be a law against dancers eating it before work.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I actually don't mind natural woman sweat as long as she's clean. I've gotten lap dances from a few sweaty dancers straight off the pole and enjoyed them. I do hate the cigarette smell. I got a couple pretty good dances from a new girl recently. But the lingering cigarette smell means I probably won't get more.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Given the amount of stinky customers that they no doubt see all the time it wouldn't surprise me a bit if some dancers deliberately stink-afy themselves on purpose." Heh, I'd be surprised if they did that, but I have no doubt there's a zillion more stinky customers than dancers. But definitely some girls smell more than others, some clean themselves more than others, etc. I wrote about this story once before. I was getting a VIP, my then-CF was standing up on the chair facing away from me, so basically waving her ass 6 inches from my face (one of the most gorgeous asses I have EVER seen). I happened to lean forward at the exact same moment she pushed her hips back, and as a result, my face ended super deep in her ass crack (the tip of my nose might have made penetration if she hadn't been still wearing her thong). We both started laughing and she tumbled onto my lap. Her: "At least I smell super clean, right?" Me (answering completely truthfully): "You smell completely fresh! Which is lucky, because some girls really stin--" Her: "The black girls" Me: "What?" Her: "The black girls. A lot of them smell, they don't even shower before work, I see them just wiping themselves down in the locker room" Me: "Technically, are two white people allowed to have this conversation?" Her: "I'm not white" Me: "Whatever" Okay, I just made up the last 3 lines, I think I just laughed nervously :)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Subraman - that's a great story - very funny! With your sense of smell - that's a high compliment - for that dancer! With respect to the main topic - it seems very unusual that the dancers would have poor hygeine. The club mentioned is in a location that gets a significant amount of foot traffic each day - and it should have a relatively continuous flow of customers at all times of the day (and night). I'm skeptical since those dancers must make a good amount of money - and I find most dancers take pride in their grooming/body maintenance. Have you experienced this during a specific time of day? Or is it possibly a foul odor that exists in the club itself?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Time to find a new club if the dancers smell. I've had more problems with dental hygiene of some dancers. But I think they bad breath and teeth were from drugs. So those are easy to pick up on now at most clubs by me.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Alot of dancers don't realize how ripe they are from dancing "down there", and I have never found a way to delicately let them know. At least with the breath thing you can't offer them gum or a mint. Offering them feminine hygiene products would probably not go over too well.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    OP: Try submitting your post on the pink site. Please let us know about the responses you get over there. I don't recall any posts over there about how helpful the housemom is (not every club has one.) Fortunately, I've very rarely encountered a smelly dancer. I almost always see dancers chewing gum, so it looks like the smokers are mostly "wise." On the other end of the spectrum, I haven't encountered too many dancers that reek heavily of perfume, either. I think lopaw meant to say "can" offer them gum or a mint.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    I agree with lopaw.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    I have had very few encounters with smelly dancers, talking about body odor. More common issue seems to be bad breath.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bad breath is a turn off, for sure. Most of the dancers I have had dances from clean, clean, clean, between sessions.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I agree with Lopaw too. If a dancer is a smoker - it's something I notice right away - but mints and gum are very helpful in getting rid of the odor.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    My ATF and other favs are extremely conscious of hygiene. I'm selective and politely decline any dancers who turn me off in any way. Maybe delicately mentioning it to the house mom would be an appropriate measure?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @ididthisonce- I agree with you on the garlic!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Amma start a movement: #bidetinthaclub
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, I like that idea, post on stripper web. Show us the link, so that we can see and comment on what they say. Anyway, if you've found clubs with non-hygienic dancers, that's what reviews are for. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Subraman - with us uncultured American folks - guys will want to know - "who put a drinking fountain in the rest room?" - "when you push the handle - the flush is supposed to go down - not up!"
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Cashman: if the customer is asking that, that means he's made it back to the dancer's bathrooms, so high fives all around bro!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    True! That's getting all the way in there! Not a bad thing at all.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    About a month ago I met a really cool dancer. I could tell she would go out with me if I pursued her. But, she had terrible body odor. Immediate deal breaker for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion