tuscl

Customers Not Washing Hands After Using The Toilet / Dancers Not 'Sanitizing' Be

First. let me say I am so glad that my ATF and other favs always wipe themselves down when they get off stage, and also in between dances with customers. It should be common practice, but I know there are some who don't. I'm no sissy or 'germophobe', but I always make it a point to not touch anything in the restroom, and I still wash my hands and I always have a paper towel, napkin, or handkerchief on me since some places aren't always diligent about stocking paper towels. So I'm in the restroom at a fairly decent club and a customer comes out of a stall and goes right out to the floor. I ask the washroom attendant how many of these pricks go straight from taking a nasty shit to groping a dancer without washing their hands. He says about 90% don't wash their hands. I wish these guys would stick to the rare girls who reek like a 3 day fishing trip, or smell like they just took a shit and didn't wipe. As a courtesy to everyone around me, I shower regularly. Hell, even when I was homeless, I kept a bar of soap and a washcloth to scrub myself down in a public restroom or some other place where I could get fresh water. I know dancers see guys at their worst, and experience helps them overlook a lot and get past it. But damn, I have a little personal pride and I want a good vibe when I spend my hard earned cash, so I shower before I go out, and on the rare occasion I can't, I at least towel down, change clothes and use some deodorant. Once I even stopped and bought a new shirt between work and the club just so I could freshen up a bit. I'd rather have 'my girl' taste like sanitizer than some other guy's excrement, so I'll stick to girls who take pride in being clean.

11 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I always wash my hands as it helps prevent colds, especially when I'm groping women who have been groped by lots of other men. It's whatever germs the other men have that worry me though, not any germs from the bathroom itself.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    And we wonder why the girls don't want us sticking our fingers in their cooches.

Back years ago there was a smoking hot stripper who always had a bottle of Purrell on her, and would ask (in the "offer you can't refuse" sense) the guys to sanitize their hands before a high-contact dance or private show. The guys hated it and used to complain all the time on the forums. I really never hated it... I mean, it does feel a bit impersonal and clinical, but once you get past that, I enjoyed the fact that all those other customers before me -- who I so often saw NOT wash their hands in the bathroom -- were not getting e.coli and other fecal coliform bacteria all over her, to transfer to me.

A few other girls picked up on the practice,but now it's been years since I've seen any other strippers do it
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    That's an excellent point. There was a discussion recently about kissing dancers and not knowing if they had recently swallowed a load - and this discussion should preempt that one. If you enter a club - and folks have filth on their hands - they are already spreading major germs - before anyone gets to intimate body areas.

I always was my hands - regardless of where I am. It's just smart to prevent the spread of germs. I work in an office - and guys take dumps and don't wash after. It's gross!
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I only 'wet kiss' one dancer and only because we have established mutual trust.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    when I drop a Chackin Fanger I will still eat it as long as I pick it up within 4 seconds. Now if I drop it in the men's restroom, I won't eat it unless the bathroom troll washes it off for me.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Shailynn - that's great - lol!

I have a rule of no eating in the restroom - especially club restrooms -
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I'll only eat pussy in the restroom.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Um, I mean, the only thing I'll eat in the restroom is pussy.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I remember a line supposedly said by Don King in the movie the greatest, "I always wash my hands before I touch my dick"
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    If the dancers share a ladies room with customers, I'll occasionally see a dancer exit a stall and go right back outside w/o washing her hands. I never get any lapdances from her, that's for sure.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    It all depends on what kind of dipping sauce you have with the Chackin Fangers.

You must wash your hands with BBQ sauce

But with Honey Mustard you don't have to wash up.

Ranch is kinda of a toss up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion