tuscl

Where do strippers meet their wonderful boy friends?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, April 25, 2016 9:46 AM
A short time ago a stripper was sitting with me and giving me the low down on all of the shit her boy friend has done to her recently. So I asked "where do you girls meet these loser boy friends?" In this case she went to high school with him.

32 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    After work they (strippers) usually stop at the local 711 or Circle K to pick up a pack of cigs and a redbull. The potential boyfriends are usually there as well playing videos games on the Gauntlet V machine, or waiting in line to use the microwave to nuke their Buritto. Sometimes strippers change it up and go thru the Taco Bell drive-thru and the future 23 year old boyfriend is skate boarding in the parking lot because his 38 year old mom kicked him out of the house for the night because she was brining a date over which is probably Gawker.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    At the zoo , or possibly the circus sideshows.
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    Some details of the things the boyfriend was doing to her?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Shailynn that is one humorous explanation. I can't stop laughing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I assume bars, poolhalls, parties - a "birds of a feather ..." kinda thing.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Hey Papi I highly resent that ;)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    In the welfare line
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    They meet them through mutual friends, otherwise known as drug dealers.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I met my ex 5 1/2 years ago because he lived down the street from me. Other guys I've dated I met at school. I had a fling with a guy I met at the strip club who worked for the agency that represented my club, but it was nothing remotely serious.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My ATF met her first b/f in high school. He went to jail for gun running, and her 2nd b/f was a drug dealer. She has a new b/f now but I don't know where they met as I don't see her any more.
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    In line at the BMV.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    EHarmony? Traffic court?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Shailynn's post is excellent. I was wondering where strippers might meet their boyfriends. I was thinking some might meet them at the tattoo parlor - but that would imply they have a job - so that doesn't make sense!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Rehab
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    From the very few that have revealed their personal relationship, it more often by way of mutual friends outside of the strip club realm. Others by way of being their drug dealer.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Laundromat? Liquor Store? 7-11? Bus Stop? Yes, probably introduced by another drug addict. SJG
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Same parole officer
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    12 step group? SJG
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    MENSA meetings
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Walmart
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    MENSA meetings! Yes, must be so! SJG
  • Longneck
    8 years ago
    Via Flava Flav?
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Shadow is nice, kind, respectful, reliable, straight shooter. That is 5 reasons he will not have a stripper GF. :(
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    VBD - LOL. My age and experience may have something to do with it too. :)
  • JohnBuford
    8 years ago
    Law School ?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Even in the Tinder age, most people meet their significant others through school, work or through their friends.
  • 72_os
    8 years ago
    So no one believes they meet them at the strip club ? I believe they do Y do you guys believe not ?
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I remember back in the day, they used to meet each other on Love Connection. As for now, I do remember one dancer who had a boyfriend who actually met him at the club she danced at. I saw him there once and he does not look very employable.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    72_os I'm sure some meet in the clubs - as they might date a bouncer or other guy working there. If you were thinking they might date customers - it's pretty rare -
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If a customer wants to be going out with a stripper, that is not hard to make happen, not hard at all. On the whole, customers who don't treat strippers as prostitutes are rare, and much appreciated. SJG
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    A lot of the dancers tell me high school.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To Cashman I thought bouncers only dated Juice or Rick Dugan ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion