tuscl

Should I act on this?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I really miss DS II. We have not spoken since she dumped me. But my understanding is that she still strips nice a week at the same club where I met her.

Should I go see her? I don't want a lap dance. And her club sucks. She's the only reason to go there. All I want is to be inside her meaty young pussy. Maybe when she sees me she will have so much lust for my money that she will demand a date. Or maybe she'll be totally creeped out by the old fuck that wants to violate her again.

The little head insists that its s good idea. But I'm starting to susoect that sometimes he lies.

18 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    nice a week = once a week.

I can't even type clearly when I'm totally sober.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    No stripper is worth chasing after when they have dumped you or otherwise mistreated you.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    It's a lesson I've had to learn the hard way myself and there are many who don't learn the lesson, but you need to stay away. You have too many other pussies to fuck to worry about this one. If she was the only one on the roster it might be something to consider; but even then you are better off without her.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    That little head will do that sometimes
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Why? She dumped you.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Why? Cause she is physically speaking the second hottest woman I've ever had sex with. And she's a cute college coed, a blond that most of us with dream of fucking if we saw her walk across campus. And she used to do anything I wanted completely uncovered. But yes I recognize itd be pathetic to go back after she dumped me which is why I suspect the little head of lying.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Wait until you test positive for gonorrhea from barebacking multiple DSs. At that point you'll have a good excuse to go see DS II and explain the situation.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Wait until you test positive for gonorrhea from barebacking multiple DSs. At that point you'll have a good excuse to go see DS II and explain the situation."

Brilliant!
  • Mal2
    8 years ago
    What happenex to "I'll beg for sex, and I'll pay for sex, but I won't beg to pay for sex"?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Serious answer is that, yes, you should go see her again -- especially if she's that special. I didn't see one of my favorites for a period of almost a year. Went back to her club, and the fun resumed as if nothing had happened in the past.

• NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "Or maybe she'll be totally creeped out by the old fuck that wants to violate her again."

No I'm sure she loved every second of every time you "violated" her.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    JS, I am fighting the urge to do a Rick-style lecture :) I've come to a bit of a realization about myself. Where my head is at right now, my answer is VERY easy: if she gives me my walking papers, I pretty much move on; no matter how much I tell myself how great the sex was and how irreplaceable she is, the fact is, over the years I've found it's not that difficult to replace anyone. I'll also note that you've had more DSes in the past couple of years, than I've had ATFs, which means it's even easier for you to find replacements than it is for me (and yes, if you have more DSes than most guys have ATFs, that does dilute the brand, son! lol).

Years ago, coming off the separation with my ex-wife and re-discovering the wild world of strip clubs, I was exactly where I think you are now: dignity and self respect were nowhere near as important to me as wild sex with a super hot chick, so I rationalized away any treatment I received, to give myself permission to pursue more sex. Looking back at it, maybe wild sex is just what I needed more at the time, and maybe that's what you need more of now. I'm currently way on the other side of the scale, where I'll either be treated according to what I believe my worth is, or I'll walk and find someone else who will treat me the way I expect... and although I think it's important that everyone end up in that headspace, if you're in the opposite headspace right now, no one is going to talk you out of it anyway
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Subra, well written, thank you. Except you're wrong about the DS brand. I'm extraordinarily picky and all three are the top one tenth of one percent of my kind of strippers. Some if it is luck, some of it is experience, and the rest is money. But if you knew the girls you'd know that I am not watering down the concept.

And I'm not gonna pursue DS II. I was just looking through pictures of our last trip together and temporarily lusting for a repeat.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I never got the impression DS2 mistreated you. Seemed like DS1 was a little disrespectful by getting a young guys number when she was with you. Maybe I missed some posts. I always liked DS2 better! go get her john!
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    Fuck her! Move on!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    As we all know strippers can be unreliable – and in my PL experience that not only means at being unreliable w.r.t. treating us well but at times being unreliable to treating us wrong; i.e. I’ve had strippers dis me and then rock my world a while later.

I would test the stripper-waters but not dive head-first – go by the club and put your PL-toe in the stripper-water and get a feel – i.e. show-up but don’t pursue her too hard; tip-her; maybe she’ll have a drink w/ you; and see how the stripper-currents are flowing.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I bet even John's therapist is sick and tired of hearing about this shit.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Why did she dump you?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion