tuscl

true story

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
do you know why jimmie hendrix fist started playing guitar? my dad ran a pawn shop In seattle where hendrix was when he was just a kid. there was a tv ad that shows hendrix considering a accordion but that's not true. he actually came in wanting a ukelele and my dad looked at the kid and said hey kid you need a real guitar. so he cut him a special deal and sold him the guitar cheap and the rest is history.

imagine how differently history would have been if dad didn't sell him the guitar and hendrix played ukelele instead. he probably would have got his ass kicked a lot for being a ukelele playing loser and stayed in the paratroopers to prove he was tough. then he would have fought in nam like a good red blooded american and wouldn't have inspired drug-addled hippy-dippy anti-american shit with his guitar. i hate my dad for giving him that guitar real cheap like a damn communist and so i just put him in a home and ignored him once he retired.

5 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    Another true story from the dot.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    What a heartwarming tale of musical enlightenment and filial devotion :)
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    might have been bigger that don ho.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    If it didn't end with the d-baggy part about putting his dad in a home this would be brilliant!

Of course, as a parody of the angry weirdo I have on ignore this probably works. If the angry guy told some funny stories like this instead of being obsessed with zipperhead or whatever nonsense he masturbates to I'd probably take him off ignore! :)
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

It's written on the Internet, so it must be true!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion