tuscl

true story

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
do you know why prince wore purple? i met prince when he was just starting out and he said he needed a fancy new outfit for a gig. i worked in a second hand store in downtown minneapolis and the fanciest outfit i had was purple so he bought it. coincidence? i think not.

he even had me do some alterations for a little extra scratch. he told me he really wanted holes over each ass cheek so he could flash his audience. i had no idea who the guy was at the time so I thought he was crazy. but he convinced me to alter the outfit for a little extra compensation and i pulled out the pinking shears right there and made the guy some assless purple pants.

imagine how differently history would have been if the fanciest outfit in the store had been green or brown. would strippers want to dance to a song called brown rain?

9 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Uh huh.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Great story. I was at the Stones concert in LA when he was booed off the stage. I had never heard off him and he only lasted a couple songs. I remember him flipping off the audience and marching off stage. I'm glad he never gave up.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    This doctorphil is an impersonator of an impersonator of a troll.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    And a terrible liar.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago

"It's a semi-true story
    Believe it or not
    I made up a few things
    And there's some I forgot.
    But the life and the tellin'
    Are both real to me
    And they all run together and turn out to be
    A semi-true story."

- Jimmy Buffett
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    @chessmaster “And a terrible liar."

once again, you'r commenting on a place you’ve never been to, have no experience with or any knowledge of and yet you feel compelled to share the hallucinations and demons from your subconscious which haunt your conscious world.

get out of your mom’s basement you fucking idiot. you probly never heard of prince until he died but I had a huge influence on the music world because I cut the ass out of his first purple suit. get out of your mom's basement because that is the only thing you know outside of the mental hospital.

and take your meds you psycho whack job
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's a very cool story. I wasn't a major Prince fan - but I admire his artistry - and style.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    This one is even better than the Jimi Hendrix story! Brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion