tuscl

Every done a VIP/Champagne Room twice in one night with the same stripper?

Friday, April 22, 2016 2:40 PM
Subject says it all, have anyone of you gone to the VIP/Champagne Room twice in one night with the same stripper? I'll bet JS has. I never have but a stripper tried to get me to once. It was about a year and a half ago. I had done the VIP room with this stripper (Sandra) once a few weeks prior and titty fucked her. On that visit she asked if I wanted to bring her friend (another stripper, Ariel) with us but I declined. So on this next visit I decided I wanted to take two strippers to the VIP room at the same time. These two always danced on the stage together (the only dancers that ever did) and I could tell they were into each other so I knew it would be a good time. I took them both to the VIP room and they took turns giving me a HJ and titty fucking me while also sucking on each other's tits. It was a great session. When we were done I went back to the bar to finish my beer. I hung around for a little bit and talked with Sandra. She was sitting on my lap talking with me and after a while she started rubbing my dick and asked if I wanted to go to the VIP room again with just her. Considering how much I had just spent on the double VIP (I had to pay the house fee twice) and that I had recently cum I declined. It was quite a turn on though to have her sitting on me and trying to convince me to go VIP by rubbing my dick. Unfortunately they stopped dancing a couple months later. Man do I miss them. I always loved how when we I came to sit at the stage they would immediately sip what they were doing and practically come running up to me and shoving their tits in my face at the same time.

23 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If you like her, just take her home with you. SJG
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The only time I've done a second VIP during the same night was when the first one was unsatisfactory and the club gave me the room for just $10.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    When I was young and naive yes, but nowadays - I have a release and go home. Unless I am in Las Vegas or in a club where there is an insanely hot girl, I'm not doing VIP unless I have a release.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I’m not much of a VIP PL but partake every now and then. There’s a SC down here in Miami that I visit maybe 2 or 3 times a year at most when I’m bored w/ my regular spots – the place is a ROB w/ overpriced (2x) dancer-drinks that I don’t think even have alcohol in them and dancers often hound you to get them “drinks” (b/c they probably get a cut) – and the lap-dances suck in this place – they used to place a bouncer right next to you which is pretty much unheard of in South FL and now they don’t even allow the dancers to take off their tops with the lap-dances which is also unheard off in South FL (they probably do this to force the custies to only do VIP). Anyway – there is an experienced 30-somethng dancer there that looks great and really knows how to treat custies and whenever I visit she almost always gets me to do two VIPs w/ her which I enjoy but I kinda hate that club.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I have a few times but only with one dancer. Cause I was in love.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I do VIP, but I don't do Champagne rooms.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Good advice SJG. What's the system to get her to drop everything that she's doing and go home with you in the middle of her shift? Roofie?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    DaOnion, I don't know what Roofie means. But at some clubs girls can and do leave mid shift. Otherwise I am sure that footballguy could just save his money and agree to pick her up after her shift. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Hard to believe that the sleepy time rapist doesn't know about roofies.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Yeah, very surprising, especially since his profile has a link to an article on GHB aka roofies. Silly SJG. Trix are for kids.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    I do my CF two times in VIP on the aame trip at least one time per month. Cost for each trip the same as if one trip, but trip 2 usually takes 3 to 4 songs longer depending on time between trips. Load drop 2 is always more intense and requires extra oral attention to the boys.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Only once, but she was worth it. Best VIP I've ever had besides one other dancer
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    No I haven't if I am going to spend that much money she will have to go home with me.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    One night my ATF and one of her friends had been shooting up in the dressing room and didn't want to go on stage. They told me that if I took the two of them to the Champagne Room for two hours they wouldn't charge me. I had to pay $400 for the club fee but it was a turn on having them eating each other out, blowing me and fucking my ATF with her friend simultaneously licking my dick and eating her pussy while we fucked bareback. I came after an hour and they stayed naked and nodded off snuggling me. Money well spent.
  • ExpensiveHabit10
    8 years ago
    I did. The girl was super cool and really sexy. She gave me a really good deal the first time around and then did her thing and after 15-20 she came back and said she didn't want to dance with anyone there. Clear she was a novice at the scene. I told her I had no more money left and she said she didn't care. We chatted for about an hour and I told her that I lied and if she wanted another dance for a bit of a discount from the first time, i'd be down. Take 2.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    BOOM!!!!! No matter what story you have, it never comes close to a Gawker story.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I agree. The DS and I will never top gawker/ATF stories. I no longer even try.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Once again, Gawker for the win!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I've never done a champagne room twice in the same day with the same girl, but once last year I did two in two hours with two different girls! I arrived at the club at 1:30pm and asked D to do a CR with me when she was available. She was locked down with a regular at the bar for half an hour and I got impatient so, in a weak moment, I agreed to do a CR with C, who gave me that blessed rarity, an unsolicited BBBJCIM. D was pissed off that I had "betrayed" her but I asked for some recovery time and, two hours after my first BJ of the day, I got unsolicited BBBJCIM #2. I believe the first cost $100 + $50 tip for 15 minutes and the second was a bit more, like $130 + $50 tip. D's patience with me has been rewarded: I've been back to that club half a dozen times since September and have done a CR with her every time, always with the same result.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Only three times in over 20 years, and all were fucking exceptional.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    DaOnion, I just looked up what "roofie" means. You need to spend a long time on the toilet! Don't try and play your trix on me! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Plenty of places where dancers leave mid shift. Sometimes it is only once in a while. But not to far from me is a place where it at least had been the norm. They don't flaunt it, but it goes on continually. The girls really work there just to set up OTC's. In my view this is more of a Mexican style, a style for underground clubs, or clubs that are still not yet fully above ground. They hire as many dancers as possible, and they don't use a schedule. Simpler really. Less conflicts. The girls know the typical patronage levels, and they also know how many girls will be there at various times. Letting the girls do it their way is a concession the management makes to keep them there. At this place the girls are really nice and nice looking too. In most of our local clubs there are some girls who do OTC, and some go quite far out of their way to get one set up if they don't have it near closing time. But back to the OP, if he was getting along that well with a girl, one way or another an outside meeting could be set up. SJG
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Ha my first ever posting was about this situation The first time I ever had FS in a strip club Sept 2014. Hell ya I went more than one trip that night with the same girl: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion