tuscl

OTC right outside the club

Thursday, April 21, 2016 5:11 PM
Several years ago, I met a dancer in a Phoenix club who I got dances from once in awhile. She eventually tried to get me to take her out on a regular "date," which I always laughed off because I assumed she was kidding (she also seemed a little crazy). After her shift one evening, we stayed at the club, sat at the bar, and got a bit tipsy. She eventually convinced me to follow her outside and across the street to an alley, where she proceeded to give me a lovely hj. Has anyone ever gotten any weird sort of ghetto action like this (yes, I know it was ghetto) in a car/alley/grove of trees outside the strip club (not including a hotel)? Just curious. Thanks.

10 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    In the car - a few times. One time I went to a club in San Antonio and noticed there were people inside a lot of the cars in the parking lot. I assumed they were drinking or smoking weed as I assumed extras could be had inside the club. Nope, they couldn't - so dancers would routinely go out the back, customers out the front and meet inside their cars. I tried this out as well.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah! One time a few years back a dancer met me outside in the parking lot. She got in her car and asked which direction I was heading and it happened her house was in the same direction as mine. I said follow me and on the drive she flickered her high beams on for me to stop. She asked me to follow over to her neighborhood and we stopped at a park. She didn't want to have sex, but only wanted to blow me. 5 minutes of blowing me to completion and then she pulled out her pipe and shared some weed with me. She was on her period and said it made her deal with the cramps better. Sweetest 30 minutes I can ever remember. No money exchanged, no mess, and free weed. Youre probably thinking I'm lying because strippers aren't physically attracted to me. Oh well the story is true.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah I've gotten BBBJ and had FS in a car with one of my OTC girls. She would do it for less cause it wasn't time based (an hour). One time I was heading to the spot we would meet at and there was a cop sitting there. Had to find another spot not as good but still got the job done! On another time was getting a nice BBBJ from her in the front seat of the car and a homeless man all of a sudden was at my window getting a free show. He gave me a smile and wink before walking off! Been a while since I've done that. There definitely IS a risk factor to getting caught in public!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Fuck to the yes! Part of the fun of strippers is just letting the bad judgement and spontaneity be infectious. I had a girl who I'd do in the car outside the club all the time... but I did take some precautions: I scouted the area beforehand, found a parking garage that had corner spots that were surrounded on 3 sides, then used some makeshift curtains on the 4th side...
  • Jackmd
    8 years ago
    YES. About 35 years ago, West Virginia stripclub. Was told to drive my truck around back. She walked out the back door. Dropped the tailgate than trousers. She bent over the tailgate. A most pleasant experience and at a reasonable cost.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    One of my favorites at my old favorite club had an old van she drove, so one time right before her smoke break, she told me to meet her at her van in the parking lot across the street. I knocked the secret knock, she let me in, and we had some FS right there. 20 minutes later, she's back onstage. No one else ever knew.
  • K
    8 years ago
    One club in the area is known for this. Dancers will often tell you to park behind the building. Another that closed a few years ago was in front of a large field of cat tail rushes . A path lead to a very small clearing with a few old plastic chairs and some wooden boxes. Dancers would meet you behind the building and head back for whatever.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Never experienced this type of action! It sounds fucking great - a rush of intensity. You want to enjoy it - and cum - but the risk of getting caught can add to the intensity!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Just so happens I saw one of these on the road yesterday! Won't be too much longer: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    IronFox22, seriously, you and this girl seem to get along so well. Wny didn't you just take her home with you? That's what she seems to want. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion