tuscl

Who's partaking on 4/20?

NinaBambina
Who the fuck is Ninabambina?
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 6:00 PM
Tomorrow! I am, as I am a regular stoner chick. I am possibly working though, so I won't be able to get to Space Level, which is apparently when you get stoned out of your skull and maybe kinda feel like you're not there. I don't usually reach Space Level and I haven't prepared for 4/20 so I'll just smoke a blunt or two. After this weekend when I take a couple days off, I'm going to make some brownies and get to a Space Level. I haven't baked some of my special brownies in years! Anyone planning on smoking on 4/20?

48 comments

• jester214
    8 years ago
    Drugs are bad, mkay?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Weed isn't though, alright?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Well it sounds illegal in South Carolina so I'm not involved.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    You not getting that threw me for a second but then I realized you were probably born in 1995.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    No – I like to have a clear-mind when I’m dealing with strippers so I won’t get ROBed :)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Weed makes me more meticulous, less chance of vulnerability. Jester, I was born before 95. What are you talking about, a movie? The DARE projram? I'm lost.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    It's not my thing, so you can smoke one for me Nina :-)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Except when it makes me forget things LOL.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Will do.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I have a date with DS III. We're having dinner, then getting high as fuck in celebration of 4/20, and then .... yada yada.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Nina you remind me of my stripper girlfriend. She loves her weed. She smokes every single day, I don't think she can go a day without it. Do you smoke everyday?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nina - you'd fit right-in @ Follies - seems everyday is 4/20 there.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I smoke pretty much every day, unless school gets in the way or something. I have voluntarily quit several times for several months straight just to be "clear-minded" for a while, and I've never have any problems.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Papi_chulo from what I've heard about Follies, I don't think I'd fit in there.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'll be enjoying the kush randomly thru others.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    That's the marijuana spirit.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I dont partake daily But will have a recent FWB there to enjoy...I'm aiming for other wordly high. She's got the good shit.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I'm high on life.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nina dancing at Follies. That would be funny. There's not enough weed anywhere to make that combination work.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'm planning on going to Follies tomorrow. So I'll probably get some second hand. :)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Oh
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    It was a pretty popular South Park reference from back in the 90's. Or at least it was among my friends who were almost certainly high when we watched it.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I've heard the phrase but I've never really gotten into south park.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Queue the sad walking away music from the Incredible Hulk.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    You can smoke my pole, since you're into it.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Tonight is 4/20-eve. Set out a blunt for snoop dog.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Thank you Nina - I'm glad I opened TUSCL tonight. I'd love to eat your special brownies ($30 each) - but have to settle for mild stuff.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I shall be blazing in Central Park since apparently cops don't care about pot heads during this of most sacred days. Hell one time, my friend was even given a light as he blazed up in central park. Remember, NOOOO streaking ^_^
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I gave it up for health reasons. Sorry.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I won't be around to see it, but I'd like to fast forward 30 years. Marijuana will be legal in every state. And the stoners, who are now in charge, will push to make MJ smoking in public legal, wiping out all the advances my generation made by ridding cigarette smoking in restaurants and bars.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Random drug tests for work kill the buzz of getting high. Literally.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    I haven't smoked in about 15 years. I may again at some point for a special occasion. My favorite stripper likes to smoke and her stage name is even Mary Jane. I wish I could inhale her all day today. I'd be high as a kite.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    OMG that's today!!! I was so high, I forgot. Some doctors are worried that long term pot use can cause problems later in life, but fortunately we now have medical marijuana to address these issues.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Enjoy Nina! I won't be partaking - but I'm happy to know you will be enjoying the day!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Thanks! I am going to roll my first blunt of the day.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I don't partake but I really hope outright legalization is on the Michigan ballot for my chance to give the middle finger to our asswipe politicians for years of having my privacy violated by 'presumed guilty until tested clean' piss tests through 21 years in the transportation industry. I know that state votes do not equate to overturning the federal statute, but each state that legalizes weed is one more chink in the armor to the eventual overturning of the federal statute- Smoke on, I say!!!!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I only smoked a couple of times back in HS. Didn't really affect me(I'm super tolerant to drugs) of any kind) so never bothered again.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Never smoked it or ingested it in any way, I own a business in an industry where drug testing is a standard practice, and I would be a hypocrite if I used it while prohibiting my employees from using.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I have never consumed marijuana in any form (well, except by osmosis at my frequent concerts by Pink Floyd and Led Zep tribute bands) but I hope it gets legalized.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i've never tried it, nina. not even once. but if mr deuce was saying he got to see led zeppelin and pink floyd live in concert...........i'm sure jealous of that!!!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I wish! But read *all* of the words: "Pink Floyd and Led Zep tribute bands" I have seen Rush a couple of times, and Roger Waters' "The Wall" a few years ago at Wrigley Field. Much weed was smoked at those concerts! Also at a No Doubt concert in the 90s and twice at Lollapalooza, among others. Come to think of it, I've probably had a *lot* of contact highs!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I think the Follies strippers considered today a holiday and stayed home. Got dances from 2 "B" squad girls and called it a day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ seems Saturdays is where the actions is at
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    MrDeuce wrote: " I have never consumed marijuana in any form (well, except by osmosis at my frequent concerts by Pink Floyd and Led Zep tribute bands) but I hope it gets legalized." I also have not consumed it and I am not going to. As far as second hand, I minimize that. I have pledged not to attempt to recriminalize it where it has been legalized. But until it is legalized, I still hope people seek to restrict it. And always I want to educate against it. Further, with all due respect to some people like the late Carl Sagan, I still say that it is no good. Spiritual awakening is the issue, and mood altering chemicals of any type are a negative. SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    I don't smoke weed I'm a Muslim GeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Allah Akbar Mother fucker!!!! Yeeee Hawwwww!!!!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's been 16+ years. Too bad I still work in an environment where I can't partake. So I'll have to live vicariously through you guys.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion